Cisco 7841 IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco 7841 IP Phone in Nairobi is a four line IP phone from the Cisco 7800 series which is designed for small businesses. The Cisco 7841 IP Phone is easy to setup with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5-inch white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft buttons.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 Nairobi is equipped with dedicated fixed buttons for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a 2-way navigation key for your business requirements. For outstanding voice quality, the Cisco 7841 IP Phone has full wideband audio performance through the handset, receiver, and speakerphone for more clarity. If your workers regularly move around the place, no worries since an Electronic hookswitch control adds flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 Nairobi requires an Improved User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series Kenya is covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty. Dual gigabit-speed ports behind the phone offer a powerful connection to voice and data. The Cisco 7841 IP Phone Kenya also supports PoE as a means of powering the device. Wideband audio lends high-quality voice performance to the handset, full duplex speakerphone or a connected headset.
Cisco IP Phone 7841 Features:
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports Headset port
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Cisco 7841 IP Phone boasts of a Grayscale 384×106 – pixel – based with white backlight display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Wideband Audio
- The Cisco 7841 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- RJ-45 Interface
- The Cisco 7841 IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ-45 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Cisco 7841 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 2-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Supports Class 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Cisco 7841 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. An integrated Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the IP Phone more energy-efficient and ecofriendly.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 7841 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Affordable, Easy Voice Collaboration
Get simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7841. It is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.