Unified communications is the latest win for businesses that wish to enhance their communications. It is highly advanced with features such as instant messaging, VoIP, mobility features, video conferencing, speech recognition, data sharing, presence technology, and many other features that enable people to freely exchange ideas and work efficiently. Unified Communications focuses in incorporating the software that allows for synchronous and asynchronous communication so as to grant the end user full access to the tools from the device he/she is using.
Basically, Unified communications allows an individual or organization to send or receive a message on different platforms over the network. For instance, messages received can be accessed via cell phone or email. Sending or receiving a message depends on other forms of communication such as IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) and digital signage.
Get the state -of -the- art unified communications package from VDS Technology Kenya.
UC could be of great commercial advantage for your business.
Unified communications (UC) can be of great benefit to businesses that requires a single system to handle the numerous tools. Organizations are already using the communications applications by the UC providers. Having a large client base and with the latest to deliver, Vector digital systems in Kenya is the front-runner in offering the cutting edge solutions across various verticals.
How you can benefit from Vector UC solutions?
Use vector Unified communications to connect customers, employees, vendors, suppliers, information and partners for easy and quick communication.
- Connect easy with your partners, teams and customers
- Sharing video is now easy on all devices (Mobile devices, desktop)
- Enhance the team interactions in your organization
- Integrate all the possible communications (SMS, personal messaging etc…) into the business applications.
- Reduce the overall expense.
In many way the employees are benefited with the adoption of unified communications. The unification of application for instance the progressive call processing, voice mail, personal assistant, speech, instant messaging and notification has proved to be a great success in terms of productivity.
Advantages of embracing the unified communications:
- A pack of applications can act as the backbone that will support your business.
- The organization or user can install and deploy it at the convenience of budget and business.
- Interoperability and integration extend increased productivity and management.
Partner with Vector Digitals for prospective growth of your business in Kenya.