Firewall for office
Why data security is so important?
Data security is a major concern for many businesses as well as home computer users. A company must safeguard its data from any security threat and vulnerabilities regardless of its size. It is quite unfortunate that many businesses ignore their data’s security. Data security is however very important in highly networked environments. This is because the risks of suffering potential attacks from foreign devices and applications are high.The best way to secure your data is by investing in a Firewall for your systems. We provide you with the best network and firewall security in Eldoret, Kenya.
A firewall refers to a network device that scans each incoming and outgoing traffic over the network and further takes measures to block viruses, spams, spyware, and malware that may lead to loss and corruption of files.The firewall security blocks the spread of these malicious attacks by hackers. As the attacks increase, you can secure a business data network and security with the Firewall. Today hackers are looking for all possible ways to illegally gain access into your system and hijack your important data and files. If you are seriously considering enhancing network security in your enterprise, then you have to select appropriate firewall options.
Why do you need a Firewall for your office network?
There are many factors that may lead to the implementation of network security in an organization. One major reason is to maintain high levels of integrity since illegal access of data may result in serious consequences such as financial loss and a drop in investor confidence. Loss of data also not only leads to low productivity, but also results in application failures and other system issues. Many security breaches occur as a result of viruses, malware, and spyware which are used by malicious hackers to gain illegal access into a network. As an effective security measure, a reliable firewall protects your business. All businesses require a Firewall security, whether a small office or a branch office. Considering the risks within a network environment, it is important to devise a strong data protection mechanism with the Firewall.
Firewall for office network security in Kenya
Once you have decided to implement a strong firewall for home office or Firewall for office network, it is worth getting the system installed by a reliable security provider. As a leading security solution provider in Kenya, we have the expertise in providing comprehensive firewall security with leading brands such as the Fortinet, SonicWall Firewall, and other brands. With reliable security in place, you can stay focused on other aspects of your business. The advanced scanning features and options make these firewalls the next-generation firewalls that can deal with a wide range of threats. Hence with these products, your business minimizes the risks of suffering any more security threats. With much experience in providing security solutions, we can set up Firewall for small office networks for companies and businesses in Kenya. We have gained popularity and earned our clients’ trust, therefore making businesses of all kinds to accept these advanced firewalls from Vector Digital Systems as an advanced safety measure.
The advanced Firewall that we offer have the following features :
- Identify and control applications
- Prevent known threats
- Block unknown or targeted threats
- Limit unauthorized file and data transfers
- Web content filtering
- Scan for viruses and malware in applications
- Effective traffic monitoring
- Network security made simple
- Effective utilization of the bandwidth
- You can get the Firewall at reduced costs
- Identify bot-infected hosts
- Control web surfing
The types of Firewall
The strength of office network security depends on what kind of firewall security your business have. The different types of Firewall can be classified into a packet Filtering Firewall, Stateful Firewall, Deep Packet Inspection Firewall, Application-Aware Firewall, and Application Proxy Firewall.
- Packet filtering firewall: This kind of Firewall includes the list of security rules which can block the data flow based on IP protocol, IP address, and port number. The intrusion prevention mechanism differentiates the kind of traffic from the total traffic i.e., the good web traffic or lousy web traffic.
- Stateful Firewall: This kind of Firewall keeps track of the active connections. You can define the firewall rules such as this “only the packets that are part of an established connection are allowed” to enter into the network. Again here also there is no mechanism to differentiate the good or bad traffic. An intrusion prevention mechanism can help.
- Application-layer firewall: This type can examine the data in the packet. The key benefit of this application layer firewall is the ability to block specific content such as the malware and the certain known benefits.
- Proxy Firewalls: Proxy firewalls operates at the application layer of the Firewall. A proxy firewall prevents direct connections between either side of the Firewall; both sides are forced to conduct the session through the proxy, which can block or allow traffic based on its ruleset.
We are skilled at developing the above kind of firewalls for small offices and Firewall for branch offices. A firewall is a high-security tool that can be configured to prevent any kind of security threats in a network environment. By blocking the kind of threats, it protects your business network and computers from unauthorized access and defends from the attack.
Get the best protection from the leader in Firewall security in Eldoret
Any kind of security breach is unhealthy as far as a business is concerned. Data security threats are rampant in the modern digital world, thus prompting the need to protect your business network with reliable and feasible Firewall security in Kenya. Firewall protection comes with so many benefits such protecting your important business data against viruses, Trojans, worms, malware, spyware, and bots. With flexible and scalable security measures, we provide an adequate Firewall for office in Kenya that ensure the safety of your networks. We have extended our services to other parts of Kenya including,Nairobi, Nakuru, Eldoret, Mombasa, Kiambu, and Kisumu. We not only deliver installation services, but also offer Firewall options that you can choose from. The security we provide with the Firewall is enough to guarantee that your entity is well protected against any external and internal security threats. Contact us to know more about office security in Kenya.