Grandstream GXP2200 EXT Expansion Module Mombasa
The Grandstream GXP2200 EXT in Mombasa Expansion Module can considerably Increase power and flexibility when working with the Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone. The Grandstream GXP2200 EXT Kenya module is prepared with a big graphic LCD display with a resolution of 128 x 384 and 20 dual-color programmable buttons.
Therefore, a single module allows enabling direct access to the 40 workers using a 2-mode. It support up to 160 when the 4 modules in a chain one after the other. Linking, power supply and control module is carried out directly from the Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone.
The Grandstream GXP2200 EXT in Eldoret Expansion Module is for each programmable button supports all main phone features such as call hold on one phone for admission to other, transfer a call to another phone, indication of a busy line, call pickup, parking, speed dial, intercom, presence status and conference / transfer / forwarding.
The Grandstream GXP2200 EXT in Mombasa is the perfect solution for the office with a big number of calls or workplace secretary. Using the Grandstream expansion module GXP2200 EXT significantly increases the output of office operations, allowing professionally controlling and managing the flow of calls.
Grandstream GXP2200 EXT Expansion Module Features:
- 128×384 graphic LCD
- 20 quick-dial/BLF keys
- Dual colour LED
- 2 navigation keys
- It is compatible with GXP2140, GXP2200, and GXV3240.
- A graphic LCD having a resolution of 128 x 384 pixels
- It has 20 programmable buttons where each button has dual color LED
- By using the 2-page switching keys, you can add up 40 extensions per module
- A total of 4 Grandstream GXP2200 EXT modules can be daisy- chained off the phone providing you with 160 buttons. They are daisy chained with the power supply and can be controlled via base phone.
- It supports BLF (Busy Lamp Field).
- Up to 4 extension modules can be daisy- chained with the handset that will provide the user with an additional 160 programmable lines
- You may program the lines to either forward the calls or transfer them.
- You can program the lines to the conference and even for speed dialling to call to a line.
- For the power users, Grandstream GXP2200 EXT provides real-time The power users may be the busy enterprise executives or maybe the professional receptionists and telephone administrators.