Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone in Nairobi is an industrial IP phone designed to deliver an outstanding performance. It supports up to 3 lines and equipped with a color TFT LCD screen with a diagonal of 2.8-inch, 8 programmable buttons extension BLF, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive keys, 2 network Gigabit ports, combined PoE , support for the system to 4 members of the conference, and the electronic lever switch (EHS). Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone provides superior HD quality audio, an extensive range of advanced telephony features, modified information and customizable application service, automatic initialization for easy deployment, improved security protection and varied compatibility with most SIP devices and platforms leading SIP / NGN / IMS party.
The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone is a perfect choice for business customers and small businesses that need a high quality, rich feature IP phone with advanced features that simply use.
The HD audio quality from this Corded VoIP Phone Kenya makes for superior sound whether the call is taken on the receiver, speakerphone. The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone Kenya has combined Electronic Hook-Switch with Plantronics–from a Plantronics headset.
Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone Features:
- 3 two-color line keys (with 3 SIP-accounts), 4 programmable softkeys, the conference up to 4 sides, 8 two-color BLF extension keys
- Color TFT LCD-display with a resolution of 320×240 pixels
- Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 / 1000Mbps auto-recognition, PoE, EHS (Electronic switch lever) with headsets Plantronics
- Automatic initialization using TR-069- or AES-encrypted XML-file configuration, TLS / SRTP / HTTPS for advanced security and protection of personal data.
- Integrated web real time applications (weather, currency exchange rates, RSS
- 320 x 240 TFT color LCD screen
- 3 Dual-Color line keys
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Up to 4-way conferencing
- 8 Dual-Color BLF extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing Gigabit network ports, POE
- Electronic Hook-Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, currency, etc.)
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone boasts of a 2.8″ 320 x 240 TFT color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP2130 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.