Grandstream GXV3380 Kenya
The key to success is finding the right kind of IP desk phone to support the rise of new communication trends. For instance, the Grandstream GXV3380 isn’t just another typical desktop phone; it’s an IP communication suite with intelligent video built-in. The GXV3380 responds to the growing demand for more immersive face-to-face video interactions in an era where employees are increasingly spending more time outside of the office.
When it comes to connectivity, the Grandstream GXV3380 has it all, from built-in Bluetooth for syncing with remote headsets and mobile devices, to dual-switched auto-sensing gigabit ports. There’s also integrated dual-band WiFi available, and HDMI, USB and Micro USB connectivity too.
The Grandstream GXV3380 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 8 inches 1280×800 capacitive touch screen, 2-megapixel camera, HDMI in/out for content sharing, dual microphones, and support for 1080p HD video. The GXV3380 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE , integrated Wi-Fi (802.11ac), and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.x and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3380 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
Granstream GXV3380 IP phone in Dubai is a fantastic tool for modern workers. This device combines a high-quality IP video phone with advanced collaboration features and the functionality of an Android tablet to give users everything they need for quicker, higher-quality conferences. Benefits include:
- HDMI in/out to help with sharing content
- Support for 1080p HD video
- 8-inch capacitive touch screen for easy control
- 2-megapixel camera
- Bluetooth Support
- Dual microphones
- Gigabit ports with PoE and PoE
- Integrated WiFi
The Grandstream GXV3380 Video Phone offers plug-and-play ease of use with a touch-screen Android tablet that’s easy to navigate – even for beginners. It runs on the familiar Android 7.x operating system and provides a crystal-clear display for call management. To build on the video conferencing experience, Grandstream has also implemented a dual-mic HD speakerphone into the GXV3380, giving you advanced audio with state-of-the-art echo cancellation
The Grandstream GXV3380 in UAE also runs the latest Android operating system technology and provides easy access to thousands of Android apps, so users can customize their video conferencing experience to suit the needs of their business. The GXV3380 offers plug-and-play ease of use with a touch-screen Android tablet that’s easy to navigate – even for beginners. It runs on the familiar Android 7.x operating system and provides a crystal-clear display for call management. A great image is crucial to the success of any video conferencing strategy. The GXV3380 comes with support for 1080p video, with a built-in 2-megapixel camera. The camera includes a privacy shutter for peace of mind too.
With countless high-quality features like a 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB of ram, and support for up to 16 SIP accounts, the GXV3380 does offer everything a modern business needs. There’s even built-in PoE and PoE for your power and network connectivity requirements. For businesses that want to take their desk phones to the next level, the GXV3380 combines Android functionality with high-quality camera performance and reliable audio with echo cancellation. There’s also a range of connectivity options to choose from too.
As companies continue to demand more from critical devices like the business IP desk phone, video-first solutions like the Grandstream GXV3380 are set to lead the way. This immersive video conferencing tool gives today’s businesses the freedom to access all the benefits of fruitful video meetings and conversations, with all the simplicity of just logging into a tablet.
GrandStream’s GXV3380 in Dubai is excellent for any business looking for a way to upgrade their office desks, enhance the huddle room, or simply support a team with remote and mobile workers to think about. What’s more, the GXV3380 could be an ideal option for any business hoping to encourage the adoption of video in their workplace, as its simple interface makes getting used to the new technology a breeze.
Key Features :
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 7.x operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB Flash
- 8’’ (1280×800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-in/out, USB, Micro SD, headset jack, EHS (Plantronics headsets)
- 7-way HD audio conferencing & 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
Specifications Grandstream GXV3380:
- Network ports Two Gigabit Internet ports 10M / 100M / 1000M with auto-detection and built-in PoE support
- LCD display resistive color digital touchscreen TFT LCD with a resolution of 1024 × 600
- Camera 1 Mp Rotary Camera with privacy lock
- External interface Black plastic acrylic nitrile body, 1 Home button, 2-angled stand
- Wireless connections Built-in WiFi (802.11b / g / n)
- Additional SD / MMC / SDHC ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, stereo headset jack with microphone, HDMI connector
- SIP accounts 16 separate SIP accounts, and support for a FREE IPVideoTalk account
- Wall mounting Yes
- Network protocols SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED , LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- QoS QoS level 2 (IEEE 802.1Q / p VLAN tagging) and level 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- Secure HTTPS, SIPS / TLS / SRTP, AES
- NAT traversal The intelligent NAT traversal technology for fully automatic tuning,
- Support for STUN, UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Preparation for Operation and Management Support for TR-069 and Syslog for remote configuration and monitoring of firmware updates via protocol TFTP and HTTP / HTTPS, setup via LCD display / web browser / AES encryption configuration file
- Video communication capabilities Basic H.264 profile (with CABAC enhancement), H.263 / H.263 , video standard resolution VGA / WQVGA / QVGA (H.264) and CIF / QCIF (H.263 / H.263 ) and CIF / QCIF (H.263 / H.263 ), FREQUENCY UPDATE up to 30 frames per second, data transfer rate from 32 Kbps to 2 Mbps, three-way conferencing, blink proof, auto focus and auto exposure , zoom function, PIP function (image playback in the window), OSD menu, mute function, camera lock, videophone book, capture / store items images, video recording, visual and voice messages indicator
What’s in the Box :
GXV3380 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, screen cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, brochure, GPL license.