Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya
Featuring a 3-line call appearance model with support for up to 6 SIP accounts, the Grandstream GRP2603 is a cost-effective IP Phone in Kenya that is designed to meet the communication needs and requirements of remote workers as well as on-premise workers. The high-performance IP Phone supports EHS and is compatible with various headsets including Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It boasts of an easy user interface, therefore delivering an easy deployment process to enterprises and service providers.
Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya provides carrier-grade security features to deliver enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. The Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya does not however support Power over Ethernet (PoE). The GRP2600 Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). GDMS offers a centralized management system and cloud provisioning service that is free to use. The GRP2600 is great for Target Audience Service providers, mass deployment scenarios, multi-site businesses, enterprises, school districts, retail/hotel chains and more.
Grandstream GRP2603 3-Line 6-SIP Carrier Grade IP Phone Features:
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with a noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- 6 SIP Accounts
- The Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya is equipped with 6 SIP accounts to enhance the communication experience of workers and also maximize productivity in offices.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise from its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2603 IP Phone Kenya uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2603 IP phone Kenya offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Grandstream GRP2603 Quick Specs:
Communications Protocol: SIP
SIP Accounts: 6
Display: 2.48 in (132 x 48 px) backlit LCD
Ethernet: 2x Gigabit
Headset: 1x RJ9 with EHS support
Local Conferencing: 5 way
Audio Codecs: G.729A/B, G.711u/a, G.726, G.722, G.723, iLBC, Opus
Grandstream GRP2603 Essential IP Phone Package Contents:
- GRP2603 Phone
- Handset with Cord
- Base Stand
- Universal Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide