Grandstream GRP2615 Kenya
The Grandstream GRP2615 is an elegant 10-line carrier-grade IP phone, which supports up to 16 SIP accounts. This IP phone equipped with several next-generation features, this phone has integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, 40 multi-purpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, and dual Gigabit ports. Furthermore, it boasts an impressive 4.3″ color LCD screen with swappable faceplates, allowing for easy logo customization. As part of the GRP series, it is designed with zero-touch provisioning for easy management and mass deployment, making it the ideal option for any enterprise or service provider.
Cloud provisioning and centralized management are made possible due to the GRP2615 VoIP Phone are supported by the Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). The system provides a centralized interface, allowing for the configuration, provision, and monitoring of deployments of Grandstream endpoints. As a result, this carrier-grade IP phone guarantees an effortless deployment voice platform. The GRP2615 can support up to 16 SIP accounts, making it the ideal option for busy desktop workers.
What’s more, using an IP phone is very cost-effective, as it avoids the costs of traditional landlines. Also, the Grandstream GRP2615 SIP Phone comes with optional expansion modules. For example, one of the available extension modules offers 40 BLF keys per module. As a result, this makes it an excellent solution for large enterprises, which have a high volume of calls requiring constant management. Not to mention, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for even greater flexibility. With carrier-grade security features, rest assured that your data is extremely secure, even at the enterprise-level. The enterprise-level protection of the Grandstream GRP2615 features secure boot, encrypted data storage, and dual firmware images.
The GRP2615 includes an HD handset and speakerphone, which both have support for wideband audio. Therefore, you are guaranteed excellent, clear-cut quality whenever you make or receive a call. The IP Phone also offers newly added support for Opus Audio Codec for a superior HD audio performance experience. The Grandstream GRP2615 in Dubai will also support recently added Cloud Management / Device Management Platform, in addition to the ability to Zero-config & auto-configure with GrandStream’s UCM or IP-PBX Phone Systems.
Although the Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone comes with Wi-Fi networkability, you can still use the Dual-port RJ45 network connection for fast internet as a bridge to your PC or laptop on the desk. the GRP2615 features the following Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearances(SCA)/-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of the screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on Hold, server redundancy and fail-over
Grandstream GRP2615 Features
- 4.3″ Color LCD Screen-
- HD audio, handset, and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 10 line keys with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 40 built-in digital BLF keys; available extension module offers 40 BLF/speed-dial keys per module[GBX20]
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable faceplates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4.3″ Color LCD extension module
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone boasts of a 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.