Grandstream GXV3370 IP Video Phone Kenya
Grandstream GXV3370 IP Phone in Dubai is a sensational video conferencing phone designed by Grandstream Networks, a leading communications technology company that has been building state-of-the-art IP phones since 2002. The GXV3370 telephone was created for enterprise users searching for a way to upgrade their conversations through advanced HD meetings, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and exceptional connectivity speed. The GXV3370 IP Video Phone with Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. The phone features a 7” 1024×600 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD, Megapixel camera, and HD audio, and video.
The Grandstream GXV3370 in Dubai is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities.GXV3370 device comes with built-in Bluetooth so that you can sync your video conferencing system up with your smartphone and access call history details, contact books, and more. There’s also integrated dual-band Wi-Fi to help you stay connected. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market. It can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio, including SIP-based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
The GXV3370 also comes with telephony features built-in, such as call forwarding, transfer, hold, call park, and shared-call appearance. Call recording and logs are also available for compliance and training purposes. The GXV3370 IP Phone Audio features HD wideband audio, full-duplex Hands-free speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation, and excellent double-talk performance. The GXV3370 supports up to 16 independent SIP accounts. Each account can have separate SIP servers, usernames, and NAT configurations. The GXV3370 offers robust integration with Door systems (GDS3710 Door System or others) and
allows users to open the door, initiates the call, and gets real-time audio/video stream.
The Grandstream GXV3370 IP Phone in UAE is particularly well-suited for companies considering the trend of huddle rooms to enhance their business conversations. 3-Way HD video conferencing makes quick, enterprise-grade discussions with team members and clients more comfortable than ever. The GXV3370 IP Phone can be installed on the desktop using the built-in stand or attached on the wall using the slots for wall mounting.
The GXV3370 is also highly customizable, as it comes with support for local applications like Call History, File management, Settings, Voicemail, and Recorders, as well as support for third-party apps. Currently, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and various other applications supported by the GXV3370. Businesses throughout the world can now use GXV3370 for all communication and productivity needs.
Grandstream has invested in the highest level of protection for its GXV3370 video device. The GXV3370 comes with the administrator and user-level passwords, MDS-sess and MDS authentication, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, and 802.1x control, and a 265-bit AES encrypted configuration file.
The GXV3370 embedded Web server responds to HTTP/HTTPS GET/POST requests. Embedded HTML pages allow users to configure the application phone through a Web browser such as Microsoft’s IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. The status bar on the top of the GXV3370 screen provides visual notifications for the system settings and status, as well as quick access for essential system settings.
The Grandstream GXV3370 IP video phone offers a powerful desktop video phone with real-time HD videotelephony. GXV3370 runs on Android 7.0, and it comes equipped with SDK support so that business developers can build out their video experience with additional custom apps. What’s more, the GXV3370 is also fully interoperable with almost every SIP platform available on the market – including Grandstream’s portfolio of door systems, video conferencing solutions, security solutions, and more. Features of the Grandstream GXV3370 include:
Key Features :
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
- Protocols/Standards: TFTP, STUN, SIMPLE, SSH, PPPoE, LDAP, OpenVPN, RTP/RTCP, ARP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, ICMP, SRTP, LLDP-MED, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS
- Network Interfaces: Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps
- QoS: Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS Graphic Display: 7″ 1024×600 capacitive touch screen (5 points) TFT LCD
- Camera: Tiltable mega-pixel camera with privacy shutter,
- Video Codecs: 3-way video conference (720p@30fps), video resolution up to 720p, up to 30 FPS framerate, anti-flickering, auto exposure, and autofocus, bit rate up to 2Mbps
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities: DTMF out-of-band and in-band (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, VAD, AEC, PLC, AJB, G.729A/B, CNG, AGC, ANS G.711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band),
Grandstream GXV3370, IP video phone on Android, is a beautiful piece of high-level technology from Grandstream, ideal for companies that need to expand their communication opportunities to support the evolving digital workplace. The GXV3370 is excellent for last-minute conference calls and meetings, particularly in a huddle room setting. If you’re looking for a way to build a more agile business environment, then the GXV3370 could be a fantastic part of your solution.
What’s in the Box :
GXV3370 phone, handset with cord, universal power supply, network cable, screen cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, GPL license, wall mount bracket