Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone in Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone in Nairobi is a perfectly designed business IP phone that supports up to 6 lines and is equipped many other advanced features including a color LCD screen with a diagonal of 4.3-inch, 5 programmable context-sensitive buttons, 2 network ports, 24 programmable keys extension BLF Gigabit, PoE and a built-in Bluetooth, support for the system to 5 conference members and devices Hook. The Grandstream GXP2160 Kenya IP Phone provides superior HD quality audio, personalized information, an extensive range of advanced telephony features and customizable application service.
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone in Nairobi also supports automatic initialization for ease of use, advanced security protection and extensive compatibility with most SIP devices and platforms top SIP / NGN / IMS from other builders. GXP2160 IP Phone in Kenya is perfect for business persons operating small-to-medium sized industries. The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone is a powerful IP phones with a color screen for workers who wish to handle large volumes of calls and enjoy smooth voice communications in Kenya .
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Features:
- Support SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual network port 10/100 / 1000Mbps / s with automatic identification, PoE
- Color TFT LCD-display with a resolution of 480×272 dots (4.3-inch)
- Bluetooth V2.1
- 6 keys lines up to 6 SIP-accounts, 24 speed dial keys / BLF extension with a two-color display, 5 programmable context-sensitive keys, 5 keys / menu 11 special function keys for functions such as NOW (with LED indicator) , PHONE BOOK, TRANSFER, conference, hold, headset, mute DISPATCH / Redial, Speakerphone, Volume +, Volume –
- Codec support G.729A / B, G.711μ / a-law, G.726, G.722 (wideband) and iLBC, and intra-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Headset jack RJ9 (which allows the use of EHS headsets Plantronics), USB
- 480×272 TFT color LCD
- 6 Line appearances
- Sync your mobile phone with the Grandstream GXP2160
- 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5 way conferencing, and 24 dual color BLF extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, and EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Platronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/RTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, RSS news, etc)
- Support for Google Voice (Pending)
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone boasts of a 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP2160 – Technical Specifications
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
Temperature and Humidity
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone