Grandstream ghp620w hotel phone kenya
The grandstream ghp620w kenya hotel phone features, easy-to-use IP phones for any hotel room that can be programmed and customized based on the needs of hotels and their guests. The grandstream ghp620w model is equipped with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi to support wireless deployments. The grandstream ghp620w kenya features an HD speaker, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 6 programmable keys, 10-speed dial keys, 3-way voice conferencing, supports the full-band OPUS voice codec, and provides an advanced jitter resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without impacting voice quality.
The grandstream ghp620w kenya is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. GHP series IP phones can be installed on desktop or wall-mounted and can be powered by PoE (GHP620/GHP621), power adapter (GHP620W/GHP621W), and USB Type-C charger. Thanks to a sleek and compact design, the grandstream ghp620w is the ideal fit for not only hotels but also apartments, dormitories, hospitals, retail, and much more.
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP620W & GHP621W only)
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP620 & GHP621 only)
- Speed dial label and swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
SIP : SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, RTCP-XR, TLS, SRTP Network : IPv4, IPv6, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP, TR-069, 802.1x
One auto-negotiation 10/100 Mbps ethernet port integrated PoE Class 2 (GHP620/GHP621)
GHP620W/GHP621W integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 26 keys, including :
- 6 programmable keys;
- 12 Standard Phone Digits keys (0-9 : speed dial keys configuration on web page, * , #);
- 5 Function keys (Flash, Redial, Hands-free, Voice Mail, Hold);
- 3 Volume Control keys, Up/Down/Mute (with red color LED)
- One HD handset support for wide band audio
- 2 SIP accounts and lines, up to 3-way conference
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, full band Opus, Inband and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, AEC, CNG, PLC, AGC, AJB
- Dial, Answer, Redial, Flash ,Hands-free, Voice Mail(with the server), Transfer, Conference, Hold /Unhold, Mute /Unmute, flexible dial plan, Speed dial server redundancy & fail-over Call out
- Support for multicast paging and E911 service.
- Support GDS Door opening.
- Support for advanced jitter-resilience algorithm.
- USB Type-C port for charging external devices (500mA MAX)
- 1 Wall Mountable Base
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, administrator level passwords, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English and Chinese
- Firmware upgrade via FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, fast boot in 15 seconds, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter (GHP620W/GHP621W) : Input : 100~240Vac 50~60Hz Output : 12V/0.5A(6W)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation : 0°C to 40°C Storage : -10°C to 60°C Humidity : 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- GHP phone, handset with cord, Base Stand, universal power supply (GHP620W, GHP621W), faceplate, Quick Installation Guide
- White (GHP620, GHP620W), Black (GHP621, GHP621W)
- 210mm(L)*132mm(W)*89.8mm(H) (with handset and base stand) Unit weight : 560g (GHP620/GHP621), 610g (GHP620W/GHP621W US), 620g (GHP620W/ GHP621W World) Package weight : 860g (GHP620/GHP621), 910g (GHP620W/GHP621W US), 920g (GHP620W/GHP621W World)
GHP620 & GHP621 Compliance
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 68. 316/317. CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1. UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1. RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004. IC : ICES-003; CS-03 Part V. GHP620W & GHP621W Compliance FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 15 Subpart C,15.247; Part 15 Subpart E,15.407; Part 68. 316/317. CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\- 17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; EN IEC 62311. UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\-17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; BS EN IEC 62311. RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 4268; AS/NZS 2772.2; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004. IC : RSS-247; RSS-Gen; RSS-102; ICES-003; CS-03 Part V.