Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone in Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP1628 in Nairobi is high-end IP phone for small business users that offers a suite of powerful VoIP features inside an easy-to-use fashion having a new design. The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone offers support for up to 2 lines featuring Gigabit ports to maximize connection speeds and call quality. It is equipped with 8 BLF and speed dial buttons that allow operators to simply monitor the presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. Additional features include HD audio for crystal-clear calls, 3 XML programmable soft buttons for personalization, 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, EHS support for Plantronics receivers and combined PoE to connect one cord to power the telephone and give it a network connection. These functions and much more make the Grandstream GXP1628 a high-quality and useful small business IP phone.
The Grandstream GXP1628 is a 2-line SIP phone that features a 132×48 backlit graphical LCD and 3 context thoughtful softkeys. It has dual ports for network and PoE allowed internet ports so that only one network drop is required for phone and PC. It supports G.722 wideband codec so customers experience HD quality audio.
As is the norm with all Grandstream IP phones, the GXP1628 IP Phone Nairobi , Kenya features state-of-the-art security encryption technology. The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone supports a number of automated provisioning options including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment simple and easy.
Grandstream GXP1628 Features
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- 2 SIP Accounts
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone is designed to support 2 SIP lines for maximum efficiency. Integrated Gigabit ports enhance connection speeds as well as voice quality, resulting in smooth communication.
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone boasts of a (132×64) color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
Multi-Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone is configured to support various different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP1628 Technical Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record,S- RV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE
- 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD Display
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 SIP accounts
- 3 XML programmable content sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation menu keys
- 8 BLF keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for:
- Support for G.711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 3-way conference, shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Yes, HD Handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio.
- Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P)
- Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- User and administrator access control
- MD5 and MD5-sess based on authentication
- 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
- 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA; PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W; IEEE802.3az (EEE)
- Dimension – 220.5mm (L) x 192.5mm (W) x 76mm (H) (with handset)
- Unit Weight – 0.8kg
- Package Weight – 1.2kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C , Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP1628 phone, handset with cord, base stand, network cable, Quick installation guide, brochure and GPL License
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B CE : EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1 RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/ NZS 60950.1