Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX System in Nairobi
Grandstream UCM6510 in Nairobi is a cutting-edge IP-PBX system with PRI Line E1, allows your businesses to Unified communications ready. The Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX Kenya Features high end security protection, Built-in with an advanced hardware platform, simple to manage and innovative software functionality. Grandeam UCM6510 offers a complete solution that combines voice, data, video, fax, security monitoring, and mobile programs together without extra licensing costs and regular expenses.
The Grandstream UCM6510 in Nairobi is a powerful IP PBX appliance that supports up to 2000 users, 200 simultaneous calls, up to 8 conference bridges, and 64 conference members. This Grandstream IP PBX Kenya features a single T1/E1/J1 interface, 2 FXS ports, 2 FXO ports and the facility to handle unlimited SIP trunk accounts. The Grandstream UCM6510 Kenya presents double gigabit network ports with combined PoE, a redundant power supply and carrier grade on board echo cancellation.
Grandstream UCM6510 in Nairobi features automatic detection and provisioning of IP phones, ATAs, gateways, video phones, SIP cameras and other endpoints for simple deployment. The phone call features available on this appliance contain Call Park, call transfer, call forward, DND, paging/intercom, etc.
Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX Features:
- 2 FXS and 2 FXO Ports with lifeline capability in case of a power outage
- Single T1/E1/J1 Port
- Ability to handle unlimited SIP accounts
- Rack mount available
- Call center features available
- Up to 2000 registered SIP endpoints and 200 concurrent calls
- Auto Provision and Detection of Endpoints
- Redundant Power Supply
- Supports 2 FXO Ports and 2 FXS Ports
- Foreign Exchange Subscribers is the port that actually delivers the analog line to the subscriber. It is simply the “plug in the wall” that delivers a dial tone, battery current and ring voltage. This is the jack or interface to the phone system which FXO devices can be connected to. The Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX has been equipped with 2 FXS ports to maximize communication while using your telephone to make calls, thus maximizing work productivity. It also comes with 2 FXO ports and allows for making of up to 200 concurrent VoIP calls. It supports up to 2000 SIP devices or users, proving to be a highly efficient device in busy offices.
- High Performance & Stability
- The Grandstream UCM 6510 IP – PBX comes with a distributed architecture that configures an integrated media resource card. It also not only features a highly responsive concurrent call processing, but also a smart auto load balancing function which results in excellence performance, thus giving you a maximum communication experience.
- Flexible Deployment, Easy Operation & Simple Maintenance
- The Grandstream UCM 6510 IP PBX system comes with a centralized single – site deployment and multi – site distributed network. Its centralized equipment management ensures a highly efficient operation and maintenance. The highly efficient Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX system uses a graphical configuration interface to accord you with an easy user experience even without any technical expertise.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- Rich QoS Capabilities
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
- Excellent Audio Quality
- The high performing Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
- SIP – Based Connections
- You can easily connect your Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), – Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix that currently exist in the market.
- Technical Report(TR – 069)
- This is a technical specification of the Broadband Forum that defines an application layer protocol for remote management of customer-premises equipment (CPE) connected to an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The TR-069 embedded in the Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX uses the CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) to provide support for functions such as auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance managements, and diagnostics. The CPE WAN Management Protocol is a bidirectional SOAP – and HTTP-based protocol, and provides the communication between a CPE and auto configuration servers (ACS). The protocol addresses the growing number of different Internet access devices such as modems, routers , gateways, as well as end-user devices which connect to the Internet, such as set-top boxes , and VoIP devices such as the Grandstream UCM 6510 IP PBX.
- Firmware Upgradeable
- You can easily update the operating system on your Grandstream UCM 6510 IP PBX so as to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and vulnerabilities. To update your gagdet’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Grandstream UCM 6510 IP PBX system’s manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the telephony system.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Highly Efficient
- The Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
- Conference Guide : This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX system helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi – tech device allows for 8 – way group calls, thus enabling the user to easily join or create meetings.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM 6510 IP PBX system allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX.
- Call Recording : A recording agent which simply runs on Windows OS collects and manages data through Web GUI then records files generated by your Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX.