Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP1630 in Nairobi is a high-end IP phone that has been designed for small business customers. The Grandstream GXP1630 in Nairobi provides a set of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a present design. The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Kenya offers support for up to 3 lines and features Gigabit ports to maximize connection speeds and voice quality. The GXP1630 IP Phone contains 8 BLF speed dial buttons that allows customers to simply monitor occurrence and status of other extensions and transfer calls.
Additional features include HD audio for crystal-clear calls, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, 4-way conferencing to maximize proficiency, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and combined PoE to allow one cord to power the phone and give it a network connection. These features and more allow the Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone to be a high-quality and useful small business. As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The Grandstream GXP1630 in Nairobi supports a diversity of automatic provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment really easy.
Grandstream GXP1630 Features
- 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- 3 SIP Accounts
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone is designed to support 3 SIP lines for maximum efficiency. Integrated Gigabit ports enhance connection speeds as well as voice quality, resulting in smooth communication.
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone boasts of a (132×64) color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP1630 Specifications
|Manufacturer’s Product Code||GXP1630|
|Protocols / Standards||SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP|
|Network Interfaces||Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE|
|Graphic Display||132 x 64 backlit graphical LCD display|
|Feature Keys||3 line keys with dual-color LED and 3 SIP accounts, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys, 8 BLF keys, 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME|
|Voice Codecs||Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723(pending), G.726-32, G.729 A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)|
|Auxiliary Ports||RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)|
|Telephony Features||Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 4-way conference, shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over|
|HD Audio||Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio|
|QoS||Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)|
|Security||User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control|
|Upgrade/Provisioning||Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file|
|Power & Green Energy Efficiency||Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mAPoE: IEEE802.3 af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W|