Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone in Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP2140 in Nairobi IP Phone is a smart desktop device offering a range of standard features. The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone is a perfectly designed business IP phone that supports up to 4 lines and equipped with a color LCD display sloping of 4.3 inches, dual network port Gigabit, 5 XML programmable soft keys, PoE, and a built-in Bluetooth support for the system of the conference up to 5 members, and devices Hook (EHS).
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone provides superior HD quality audio, an extensive range of advanced telephony features, modified information and customizable application service, automatic initialization for ease of use, advanced security protection and extensive compatibility with most SIP-devices and platforms leading SIP / NGN / IMS from other builders. Grandstream GXP2140 Kenya extension module is attuned with GXP2200, which provides fast and easy access to a maximum of 160 contacts with one touch. The Grandstream GXP2140 Kenya IP Phone is perfect for enterprise and small-to-medium sized businesses that need high quality, rich feature rich IP phones with advanced features and better serviceability.
Some of the more advanced features that the Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone includes are a TFT color LCD display, Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with combined PoE, Bluetooth and real-time web applications for checking RSS news, weather stocks etc..
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream PBX with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Kenya and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Nairobi , Eldoret.
Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Features:
- Support SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual network port 10/100 / 1000Mbps / s with automatic identification, PoE
- Color TFT LCD-display with a resolution of 480×272 points
- Bluetooth V2.1
- 4 line keys with support for up to 4 SIP-accounts kontekstozavisimyh 5 programmable touch keys, 5 keys / menu 11 special function keys: NOW (with LED indicator), phone book, TX, conference, hold, headset, TRIP SOUND Send / Redial, Speakerphone, Volume +, Volume –
- Codec support G.729A / B, G.711μ / a-law, G.726, G.722 (wideband) and iLBC, and intra-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Headset jack RJ9 (which allows the use of EHS headsets Plantronics), USB, port module expansion GXP2200EXT
- 4 Line appearances
- Support for G.722 HD Voice
- 4.3″ (480×272) TFT Color LCD Display
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Universal Power Supply Included
- RJ9 headset port
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone boasts of a 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP2140 – Technical Specifications
Protocols / Standards
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 Inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- Yes, Bluetooth V2.1
- 4 Line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 5 programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation / menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus , and iLBC,in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- RJ9 headset jack 9allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA)/bridged-line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customisation of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalised music ringtones andmusic on hold, server redundancy and failover.
- Weather, currency, news, XML
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Yes, can power up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules which features a 128×384 graphic LCD, 20 quick-dial/BLF keys with dual-color LED, 2 navigation keys, and less than 1.2W power consumption per unit.
Base Stand / Wall Mountable
- Yes, allows 2 angle positions
- Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and admin level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure config. file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240V; Output: +12V, 1.0A; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption: 6W (without GXP2200EXT), 10W(with 4 cascaded GXP2200EXTs )
- Dimension: 228mm (W) x 206mm (L) x 46.5mm (H)
- Unit weight: 0.98kg
- Package weight: 1.55kg
Temperature & Humidity
- 0 ~ 40C (32 ~ 104F), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- GXP2140 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3- 3, EN 60950-1, EN62479 AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 24, RoHS; UL 60950 (power adapter).