Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX System in Nairobi
The Grandstream UCM6108 in Nairobi is an 8 FXO ports IP PBX system that is really a full-featured, easy-to-manage IP PBX Appliance made to bring Enterprise-grade features to medium and small sized organizations.
Operated by a stylish hardware platform, the UCM6100 IP PBX Series in Nairobi gives a turnkey solution for combined voice, data, video, and mobility programs without getting certification costs, costs per feature, or any regular costs.
The Grandstream UCM6108 features automatic discovery and Zero Configuration smart provisioning of several SIP endpoints such as IP phones, IP cameras, installers, allowing resellers, and SMB end-users to fast and easily install and operate this VoIP business communications system with little training.
The Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX has a wide SIP interoperability with main Internet telephony service providers and SIP trunk providers as well as the massive majority of SIP phones and other SIP devices on the market.
The Grandstream UCM6108 Series offers fast and simple management while using web-browser and graphical interface, featuring auto-discovery of VoIP endpoints and nil-configuration provisioning. The safe and reliable UCM6100 Series provides Enterprise-grade features to SMBs in a supreme cost point.
Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX Features:
- 2 FXS ports
- 8 FXO ports
- Single Gigabit Ethernet port
- USB, SD Peripheral Ports
- G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.38 Voice and Fax Codecs
- H.264, H.263, H.263+ Video Codecs
- TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP (RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS Network Protocols
- Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom among other features
- Full-featured IP-PBX appliance for SMBs:
- The Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX system is packed with many standard features including Gigabit ports, flexible dial plans, call routing, site peering, call recording, and more. These features are very essential in enhancing communications in small and medium – sized businesses.
- No Licensing fees: The UCM6108 series is a turnkey solution with all features included. You do not need to incur any extra costs in purchasing licenses.
- The Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX supports the use of compatible softphone applications . It allows you to peer multiple office locations , monitor your business from anywhere, access important business files from anywhere, and manage the UCM6100 remotely
- Secure and Reliable:
- The Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX is equipped with comprehensive security and reliability features such as a 2 year warranty, 802.1x , HTTPS, TLS and SRTP encryption, as well as K.21 surge protection.
- Supports 8 FXO Ports and 2 FXS Ports
- Foreign Exchange Subscribers is the port that actually delivers the analog line to the subscriber. It is simply the “plug in the wall” that delivers a dial tone, battery current and ring voltage. This is the jack or interface to the phone system which FXO devices can be connected to. The Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX has been equipped with 2 FXS ports to maximize communication while using your telephone to make calls, thus maximizing work productivity. It also comes with 8 FXO ports and allows for making of up to 60 concurrent VoIP calls.
- High Performance & Stability
- The Grandstream UCM 6108 IP – PBX comes with a distributed architecture that configures an integrated media resource card. It also not only features a highly responsive concurrent call processing, but also a smart auto load balancing function which results in excellence performance, thus giving you a maximum communication experience.
- Flexible Deployment, Easy Operation & Simple Maintenance
- The Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX system comes with a centralized single – site deployment and multi – site distributed network. Its centralized equipment management ensures a highly efficient operation and maintenance. The highly efficient Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX system uses a graphical configuration interface to accord you with an easy user experience even without any technical expertise.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- Rich QoS Capabilities
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
- Excellent Audio Quality
- The high performing Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
- SIP – Based Connections
- You can easily connect your Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), – Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix that currently exist in the market.
- Technical Report(TR – 069)
- This is a technical specification of the Broadband Forum that defines an application layer protocol for remote management of customer-premises equipment (CPE) connected to an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The TR-069 embedded in the Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX uses the CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) to provide support for functions such as auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance managements, and diagnostics. The CPE WAN Management Protocol is a bidirectional SOAP – and HTTP-based protocol, and provides the communication between a CPE and auto configuration servers (ACS). The protocol addresses the growing number of different Internet access devices such as modems, routers , gateways, as well as end-user devices which connect to the Internet, such as set-top boxes , and VoIP devices such as the Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX.
- Firmware Upgradeable
- You can easily update the operating system on your Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX so as to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and vulnerabilities. To update your gagdet’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX system’s manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the telephony system.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Highly Efficient
- The Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
- Conference Guide : This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX system helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi – tech device allows for 6 – way group calls, thus enabling the user to easily join or create meetings.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM 6108 IP PBX system allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX.
- Call Recording : A recording agent which simply runs on Windows OS collects and manages data through Web GUI then records files generated by your Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX.