Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone in Nairobi is a multi-line, high-performance phone that is the answer to your business level IP Phone requirements. It is equipped with key features such as PoE, built-in Bluetooth and dual Gigabit ports for fast and strong IP communications.
With 32 virtual BLF speed-dial keys, up to 8 lines keys and 4 SIP accounts, the Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone is the perfect for busy employees. Simply sync your mobile device and headset with Grandstream GXP2135 built-in Bluetooth and enjoy HD audio along with a 2.8 inch LCD color display. The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone has 4-way conferencing abilities and supports EHS friendly Plantronic’s headsets. If used with Grandstreams UCM series Kenya IP PBX appliances, you can enjoy even more features such as Zero-Configuration provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more.
Best for workers who handle high call volumes, the Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial buttons. It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs and including XML config files. The GXP2135 IP Phone is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and consistent IP phone with advanced functionality.
Grandstream GXP2135 Kenya IP Phone Features:
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts)
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Auxiliary Ports: RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Base Stand: Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone boasts of a 2.8 inch (2320 x 240) color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP2135 – Technical Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT color LCD
- Yes, integrated
- 8 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band),G723.1, iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Hold, transfer, forward, 4-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included:Input:100-240V ; Output: +12V, 0.5A ;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption : 6.4W (power adapter) or 6.49W (PoE)
- Dimension: 201mm(W) x 193mm(L) x 85mm(H)
- Unit weight: 0.85kg
- Package weight: 1.12kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP2135 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1
- RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1