Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway Mombasa
The Grandstream GXW4004 in Mombasa VoIP Gateway is a 4 FXS port gateway that allows analog phones, fax machines and legacy analog PBX systems to attach to a VoIP system. The Grandstream GXW4004 Kenya IP Gateway features 2 10/100 network ports with a combined router for connecting to the network and an RJ11 line for PSTN failover.
The Grandstream GXW4004 in Mombasa VoIP Gateway also supports 2 SIP account profiles, T.38 fax, caller ID for various countries/regions, flexible dialing plans, security protection and inclusive voice codecs.
This Grandstream GXW4004 FXS Gateway is a perfect solution for businesses looking to connect one or more lines of a traditional PBX to a VoIP phone system or provider. Each SIP Account supports 2 profiles and the Grandstream GXW4004 supports T.38 fax along with G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 and iLBC codecs.
The Grandstream GXW400x FXS gateway series allows small and medium businesses to create combined IP and PSTN telephony systems that professionally manage communication costs. These analog FXS gateways feature 4 or 8 FXS ports for analog telephones, two-10/100 Mbps ports for connection to an IP network. The Grandstream GXW400x Kenya VoIP Gateway series also contains a built-in NAT router. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning, excellent voice quality and a PSTN lifeline port allow the Grandstream GXW400x series to be the perfect analog gateway solution for businesses.
Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 4 FXS ports
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- 38 Fax compliant
- 168 Echo Cancellation
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks
- 4 FXS Ports
- Foreign Exchange Subscribers (FXS) refers to the port that actually delivers the analog line to the subscriber. It is simply the “plug in the wall” that delivers a dial tone, battery current and ring voltage. This is the jack or interface to the phone system which FXO devices can be connected to. The Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway has been equipped with 4 FXS ports so as to maximize communication while using your telephone to make calls, thus maximizing work productivity.
- Crystal Clear Conversations
- The Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading G.168 – Compliant Acoustic Echo Cancelling Technology, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. It also uses various voice compression codecs such as G.711, G.723, G.726 (40/32/24/16), G.729A/B/E, G.728, and iLBC to deliver clear audible. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations.
- Affordable Solution
- The Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway is configured to support low energy consumption thus lower power costs . This saves you from incurring extra costs while using the high – performing gadget. The setup further gives you the freedom to select only what you need for a perfect fit based on the already existing office fixtures.
- The highly versatile Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
- Automated Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The technologically advanced Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- High Performance
- The premium Grandstream GXW4004 uses G.168 – Compliant Acoustic Echo Cancellation which delivers powerful voice processing abilities. The Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway provides voice signal processing (G.711, G.729A, and G.723.1 codecs), acoustic echo cancelation, and T.38 fax relay under full-load conditions, allowing up to 100 concurrent calls.
- Rich QoS Capabilities
- Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
- The Grandstream GXW4004 VoIP Gateway works perfectly with popular SIP servers, such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), – Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix, thus allowing you to enjoy its maximum efficiency and convenience.
Grandstream GXW4004 Quick Specs
- Number of FXS Ports: 4
- Connection Type: RJ-11
- Amphenol Cable: No
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 2
- Protocols Supported: SIP
- Voice Codec Support:711U/A Law, G.723, G.726 a/b, iLBC
- Echo Cancellation: No
- Fax Support:38, G.711 Pass-Through
- Provisioning Options: Auto Provisioning, HTTP, Telnet SSH, HTTPS, TFTP and Web GUI
- Mounting Option: Rackmount
- MWI Support: Yes
- Peripheral Port: RS-232
- PSTN Failback/Failover: Yes
- PSTN Signaling Support: FXS Loop Start
- Packet Loss Concealment
- Comfort Noise Generation
- Voice Activation Detection