Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone is a business phone for the next generation of the new age of the Internet. The Grandstream GXP2200 Kenya IP Phone has main feature that is it runs on Android 2.3, and a vast number of third-party applications for this system, dual network ports Gigabit, capacitive touch LCD screen with a resolution of 480×272, PoE and a built-in Bluetooth, which differentiates this single product in a class of devices.
The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone in Nairobi delivers superior HD audio quality, integration with Web applications, advanced functionality and access to a fast growing base of applications for Android, advanced security, automatic recording and privacy as well as compatibility with most third-party SIP devices, IP PBX and key IMS platforms . The Grandstream GXP2200 in Mombasa IP Phone is a new smart desk phone that contains the possibility of Web-integrated communications business as well as extraordinary opportunities for prolonged development and personalization of profitable applications.
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream IP Pones with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Kenya and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Nairobi , Eldoret.
Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone Features:
- The capacitive touchscreen 480×272 pixels TFT LCD display
- Wideband HD sound, superb full-duplex speaker with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent quality two-way communication
- 6 lines, supports up to 6 account SIP, 5-way conference, phone book – up to 1,000 entries, call history – 500 records
- Support Android 2.3 system and a large number of third-party applications for Android (including Skype, Google Voice, the customer Microsoft LYNC, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and so on. D.), Advanced software package for developing your own commercial applications deployment and management Support Android ™
- Support Android Operating System 2.3 and the vast number of 3rd party Android applications
- 480×272 pixel capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Support for G.711u/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.729A/B in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, H.263/H.263+, MPEG4, up to 1080p resolution
- Two network 10/100/1000 Mbit / s auto-sensing, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, SD, EHS headset Plantronics, can be connected / supply up to 4 expansion modules with LCD display (GXP2200EXT)
- Automatic configuration via TR-069 or XML-configuration file encryption AES, TLS / SRTP / HTTPS for added security and privacy, LLDP, LDAP
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone boasts of a 2.8″ 320 x 240 TFT color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone supports Android 2.3 system and a large number of third-party applications for Android (including Skype, Google Voice, the customer Microsoft LYNC, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and so on. D.), Advanced software package for developing your own commercial applications deployment and management Support Android ™. It also supports Android Operating System 2.3 and the vast number of 3rd party Android applications