Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone Kenya
The Grandstream GXP1760 comes with a phone book with a capacity of 2000 records. Its call history can hold up to 500 records. The Grandstream GXP1760 in Kenya supports high-quality HD audio and a full-duplex speakerphone. The 5 party conference support in this Grandstream phone gives the users more productivity and convenience. The Plantronics EHS is supported in this phone for headset connection. The GXP1760 has a 200×80 backlit LCD is a clear display and 24 on-screen BLF Keys. The Standard PoE support, dual Ethernet ports, advanced security features like TLS – SRTP is also included with this IP Phone.
The premium VoIP Phone supports 3 SIP accounts and 6 line appearance. The on-screen BLF Keys allow these phones to be used for the reception or for busy executives. Grandstream GXP 1760 offers outstanding performance to users worldwide at a cost-efficient price point. Grandstream phones support most of the popular IP Telephone System platforms. It can easily configure with Grandstream Telephone System with zero-configuration support.
- Network Connectivity
- 6 Line Appearances
- 3 SIP Accounts
- 802.3af PoE Support
- 4 Programmable Soft Keys
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- full-duplex Speakerphone
- RJ9 headset, USB Ports
- Plantronics headsets EHS Support
- 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD Display
- 5-way Local Conferencing
- G.711µ/a, G.723, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, Opus Audio Codec Support
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS Supported
- Wall Mountable support with an optional kit.
- Size 9.09″ x 6.57″ x 3.39″
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone boasts of a 200 x 80 color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP1760 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP1760 – Technical Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display
- 6 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 8 dedicated function keys for: PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, and a separate EHS port reserved for external EHS adapter in the future
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, sharedcall appearance (SCA) bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included:Input:100-240V; Output: +5V, 1A;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption : 5W
- Dimension: 231mm(W) x 167mm(L) x 86mm(H);
- Unit weight: 0.925kg ;
- Package weight: 1.55kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP1760 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1
- RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1