Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Nairobi, Kenya
Unlike the Grandstream GRP2604 IP Phone Kenya, the GRP2604P is equipped with dual 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with PoE for a flexible user experience. The Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya combines a new sleek design with a suite of next-generation features to deliver a maximum communication experience in the office. It is packed with rich telephony features including 6 SIP accounts, 3 call appearances, 132 x 64 – LCD display screen, 4 XML programmable soft keys and many others.
The high-performance Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya supports EHS and is therefore widely compatible with a number of headsets including Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser. It comes with an easy user interface, making it ideal for use by remote workers as well as on-location workers. The Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya offers its user the easiest possible deployment that requires no technical expertise. It also provides carrier-grade security features to deliver enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. The GRP2600 Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). GDMS offers a centralized management system and cloud provisioning service that is free to use. The GRP2600 is great for Target Audience Service providers, mass deployment scenarios, multi-site businesses, enterprises, school districts, retail/hotel chains and more.
Grandstream GRP2604P Features
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with a noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- 6 SIP Accounts
- The Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya is equipped with 16 SIP accounts, allowing for the handling of many calls at once. This feature not only enhances the communication experience of workers but also maximizes productivity in offices.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2604P IP Phone Kenya uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2604P IP phone Kenya offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Grandstream GRP2604P Quick Specs:
Communications Protocol: SIP
SIP Accounts: 6
Display: 2.48 in (132 x 48 px) backlit LCD
Ethernet: 2x Gigabit
Headset: 1x RJ9 with EHS support
Local Conferencing: 5 way
Audio Codecs: G.729A/B, G.711u/a, G.726, G.722, G.723, iLBC, Opus
Grandstream GRP2604P Essential IP Phone Package Contents:
- GRP2604P Phone
- Handset with Cord
- Base Stand
- Universal Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide