Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kenya
The Grandstream GSC3505 Kenya is a powerful 1-way public address SIP speaker that has been designed for use by schools, offices, apartments, hospitals, and many other institutions that require a high performance public address announcement solution. It is packed with many advanced features that enhance security and the general communication experience.
The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kenya comes integrated with a robust 8-Watt HD speaker that delivers outstanding audio clarity. It allows for easy pairing with compatible Bluetooth devices and is equipped with a built-in whitelist and blacklists which allow you to simply block unwanted calls. It is also equipped with a dual-band Wi-Fi radio that which supports fast connection speeds of 2.4 and 5 GHz for a smooth wireless networking experience. Other advanced features of the Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker include SIP compliance and multicast paging.
The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kenya easily pairs with other Grandstream devices such as wireless IP phones, desktops, and the GDS series of Facility Access products. This enables users to set up a high-end security and PA announcement solution. The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kenya comes in a classy, modern, and industrial design, making it suitable for use in any kind of environment.
Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Features
- 8W high-fidelity HD speaker
- Speaker with HD acoustic chamber
- SIP paging, multicast paging, call waiting with priority override
- Full-band & wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- 1 x 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/PoE+
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS or local HTTP upload
- Mass provisioning using AES encrypted XML configuration file
- User & administrator level passwords
- MD5 & MD5-sess based authentication
- 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
- TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) & Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- 2 Year Warranty
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kenya comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- HD Quality Sounds
- The Grandstream GSC3505 is equipped with a powerful, 8-Watt HD speaker that uses wideband audio codecs such as Opus and G.722 to deliver crystal clear sounds.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kenya is equipped with a 10/100Mbps port which is integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR Connectivity
- The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker comes with in-built upgradeable Bluetooth connectivity which allows for easy pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices including mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and many others.
- Secure, simple to use paging capabilities for mass announcements
- The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker is equipped with powerful intercom-paging capabilities which enable the user to access quick and clear mass broadcasts. It also has the ability to configure desktop endpoints to quickly page through all GSC intercoms. For example, to page a specific doctor in a healthcare deployment, make announcements throughout event spaces, request more cashiers in a shop.
- 2-pin multi-purpose input
- The GSC3505 is equipped with a 2-pin multi-purpose input which supports many functions such as a call button or panic button which allows the GSC3505 to start a call to a designated endpoint such as a security office phone or reception phone. When used with a call-button peripheral, the GSC3505 can function as a security device to protect both in-network users and out-of-network users. Access through a facility can be controlled through an individual initiating a call through the GSC3505, or a panic-button can connect a user with security staff in the case of an emergency.
- Easy configuration with Grandstream devices
- The Grandstream GSC3505 is equipped with the efficient Push-to-Talk button which is highly convenient in cases of emergency. The device can be directly configured to PTT using a specific series of GSC3505 devices. To achieve a state-of-the-art security and voice intercom, you can pair any of the Grandstream desktop and cordless IP phones, or any of the DSG series of door phones with your Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker.
- Multi-Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GSC3505 is designed to support the use of a variety of languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese.
Grandstream GSC3505 Paging Speaker Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol:SIP
- Ethernet Port:10/100
- PoE:3af Class 3, 802.3at Class 4
- Bluetooth:0+ EDR
- Wi-Fi:11n, dual-band
- Additional Interface:2-pin multi-purpose input port
- Audio Codecs:711u/a, G.722, G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729AB
Grandstream GSC3505 1-Way IP Paging Speaker Package Contents:
- Grandstream GSC3505 Speaker
- PoE Injector
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License