Grandstream ghp610w ip phone kenya
The grandstream ghp610w kenya is a compact IP phone that provides an HD speaker on the handset, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 10 speed dial keys and 3 programmable keys. Part of the GHP Series of Hotel Phones, these simple IP phones are also ideal for hospitals, apartments, dormitories, retail and more. This Series includes 2 models with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi support (GHP610W and GHP611W), provides 3-way voice conferencing, supports full-band OPUS voice codec and features an advanced jitter-resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without impacting voice quality. The grandstream ghp610w kenya is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Thanks to a compact design that can be easily used on a desktop or wall-mounted, grandstream ghp610w kenya is ideal for hotel deployments as well as many other similar environments.
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP610W & GHP611W only)
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP610 & GHP611 only)
- Speed dial label and swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- SIP : SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, RTCP-XR, TLS, SRTP Network : IPv4, IPv6, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP, TR-069, 802.1x
- One auto-negotiation 10/100 Mbps ethernet port integrated PoE Class 2 (GHP610/GHP611)
- GHP610W/GHP611W integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 23 keys, including 3 programmable keys, 12 Standard Phone Digits keys (0-9 : speed dial keys configuration on web page, *, #), 5 Function keys (Flash, Redial, Hands-free, Voice Mail, Hold), 3 Volume Control keys, Up/Down/Mute (with red color LED)
- One HD handset support for wide band audio
- 2 SIP accounts and lines, up to 3-way conference
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, and full band OPUS. In- band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, AEC, CNG, PLC, AGC, AJB.
- Dial, Answer, Transfer, Conference, Redial, Flash, Hands-free, Voice Mail (with the server) Hold / Unhold, Mute /Unmute, flexible dial plan, Speed dial server redundancy & fail-over Call out.
- Support for multicast paging and E911 service
- Support for advanced jitter-resilience algorithm
- Supports GDS Door Opening
- 1 Wall Mountable Base
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, administrator level passwords, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English and Chinese
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, fast boot in 15 seconds, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter (GHP610W/GHP611W) : Input : 100~240Vac 50~60Hz Output : 12V/0.5A(6W)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation : 0°C to 40°C
- Storage : -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity : 10% to 90%
- GHP61X phone, handset with cord, base, universal power supply (GHP610W & GHP611W), Quick Installation Guide
- White (GHP610 & GHP610W), Black (GHP611 & GHP611W)
- 211mm(L)*53mm(W)*44mm(H) (with handset) Unit weight : 300g (GHP610/GHP611), 350g (GHP610W/GHP611W US), 360g (GHP610W/GHP611W World) Package weight : 445g (GHP610/GHP611), 515g (GHP610W/GHP611W US), 525g (GHP610W/GHP611W World)
GHP610 & GHP611 Compliance
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 68. 316/317. CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1. UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1. RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004, AS/CA S040. IC : ICES-003; CS-03 Part V.
GHP610W & GHP611W Compliance
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 15 Subpart C,15.247; Part 15 Subpart E,15.407; Part 68. 316/317. CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\- 17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; EN 50360; EN 50566; EN 50663; EN 62209-1; EN 62209-2; EN 62479; EN IEC 62311. UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\-17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; BS EN 50360; BS EN 50566; BS EN 50663; BS EN 62209-1; BS EN 62209-2; BS EN 62479; BS EN IEC 62311. RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 4268; AS/NZS 2772.2; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004; AS/CA S040. IC : RSS-247; RSS-Gen; RSS-102; ICES-003; CS-03 Part V.