Cisco SPA525G IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone is a full-featured and stylish business IP phone which is designed to support up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Modules (32 button attendant consoles). It is equipped with a graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen which not only delivers an enhanced visual clarity to its user, but also gives a quick access to details. The IP Phone delivers an unsurpassed voice clarity using a wideband – enabled and HD audio quality speaker. It offers a seamless wireless connectivity using enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support. Cisco SPA525G IP Phone is configured to support both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business. It is therefore an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment.
The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone is connected to the network over its wired Ethernet ports or the built-in Wireless-G connection. For wireless network connectivity, the Cisco SPA525G IP Phone Kenya supports WEP and WPA security or encryption methods. The SPA525G IP Phone in Nairobi can rapidly recognize available Wi-Fi networks, and store multiple AP profiles. The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup. If you are using the Wireless-G connection, a single power adapter (PA-100) is required. As with other Cisco phones, the Cisco SPA525G in Mombasa delivers an additional Ethernet port that lets a computer to be connected to the network through the IP Phone.
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when connected to the Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Unlike traditional phones, the Cisco SPA525G IP Phone requires a separate power source. It either connects your phone to an Ethernet switch that provides Power over Ethernet (PoE), or use a separate power adapter (PA-100).The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone uses SPA voice over IP technology with high-quality hardware that provides extra connectivity through Bluetooth for receiver connectivity, Power over Ethernet (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
Cisco SPA525G IP Phone Features:
- Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA500S (32 button) expansion modules
- Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
- Embedded SSL VPN client for secure phone connectivity to your IPPBX over any public internet connection
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3’s, displaying digital photos, viewing RSS feeds, and displaying video surveillance camera streams
- Multi feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
- Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
- 2 Ethernet 10/100Mbps ports
- 3af Power Over Ethernet support
- USB 2.0 host port for connecting a USB memory device to play MP3 music files
- AUX port (to attach a SPA932 attendant console)
- Bluetooth capability for headset support
- 5mm stereo earphone jack for wired headset
- Wireless-G client support
- Kensington security slot support
- Integrated web/XML applications (Weather, News, Sports, etc)
- Enhanced Visual Clarity
- The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone boasts of a Grayscale 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Headset Support
- The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Plug & Play Connectivity
- The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone is equipped with a USB 2.0 host port for connecting a USB memory device to play MP3 music files.
- HD Audio
- The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Cisco SPA525G IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 4-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco SPA525G IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- The Cisco SPA525G Kenya IP Phone supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP, a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. It works well with Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox, 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX platforms.