Cisco 7811 IP Phone Mombasa
The Cisco 7811 IP Phone in Mombasa provides a simple, highly protected, and cheap VoIP communications for small to big businesses. Invest in cheap and consistent voice communications with the Cisco IP Phone 7811 Kenya. It is full-featured, highly protected, easy to use, and offers access to XML and CTI applications. The Cisco IP Phone 7811 Kenya is a single-line phone that is optimal for information workers and managers.
The Cisco 7811 IP Phone in Mombasa supports PoE or can be powered by an AC power adapter. It is wall mountable and supports desk mount or wall mount functionality allows therefore the IP phone can be used in many different business situations. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty. The Cisco IP Phone 7811 in Nairobi requires a Basic User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco 7811 IP Phone Features:
- Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Message Waiting Capability
- Voice message waiting indicator, speakerphone indicator
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Cisco 7811 IP Phone boasts of a Grayscale 384 x 106 pixel – based with white backlight display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Audio
- The Cisco 7811 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of narrowband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- RJ-45 Interface
- The Cisco 7811 IP Phone comes with 2 integrated RJ-45 headset ports with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Easy User Interface
- Cisco 7811 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 2-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Supports Class 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Cisco 7811 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. An integrated Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the IP Phone more energy-efficient and ecofriendly.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 7811 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Affordable, Easy Voice Collaboration
Get simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7811. It is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.