Polycom IP 670 SoundPoint Phone in Nairobi
The Polycom SoundPoint IP670 Phone is a member of the Polycom family Phones in Nairobi family, the proven leader in standards-based SIP endpoints. The SoundPoint IP family features the most complete, best-sounding and the most interoperable high-quality IP phone solutions for small and medium-sized businesses and enterprises.
The SoundPoint Polycom IP 670 Phone Kenya is an application-enabled desktop IP phone with a high-performance color display. Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice for supreme voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The Polycom IP 670 PoE is designed to provide users with a lively color interface for easier watching and steering, as well as a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes.
The Polycom IP 670 SoundPoint combines a large, backlit color display that gives customers a rich graphical experience with a menu of options that are simple for users to navigate. In addition, through its vibrant color user interface, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 in Nairobi is perfect for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Efficiency Set. This device also provides a significantly better and visually pleasing user experience when running productivity-enhancing third-party applications developed with Polycom XML API.
Polycom IP 670 SoundPoint Phone Features:
- Unparalleled voice quality and clarity that makes every call efficient and productive
- A color interface platform for accessing applications, including the Polycom Productivity Suite and third-party applications
- Advanced SIP functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence indicator
- Expandability, with up to three expansion modules into a call attendant console
- Six line keys, as well as several soft keys for custom applications
- A backlit 320 x 160 pixel color display that delivers a rich visual experience
- Engineering that makes installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible
- Integrated GigE support
- Broad and robust interoperability with a broad array of SIP call-control platforms for open choices and simplified provisioning and support
- HD Audio Quality
- Enjoy crisp and clear sounds courtesy of a full-duplex speakerphone that is embedded in the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone. It also incorporates the use of Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology & HD Voice, resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Simple & Ergonomic Design
- The elegant Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone has been built to support Power over Ethernet (PoE), and a wide range of audio codecs, an advanced speaker and microphone system so as to accord you crystal clear conversations which are free of distractions. The highly interoperable device is suitable for use in many business settings where both small and large scale deployments are needed.
- Headset Compatibility
- The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with a dedicated 2.5-mm headset port which is compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 4-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone boasts of a 320 x 160-pixel graphical monochrome display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone is designed to support Power over Ethernet and is therefore a power – saving device which is highly useful in offices that wish to cut down on operational expenses.
- The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone.
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.