Polycom IP 321 PoE IP Phone Mombasa
The Polycom IP 321 Phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom’s legendary Audio Clarity Technology. This confirms that the Polycom Soundpoint IP 321, like all Polycom IP Phones in Kenya provides outstanding sound quality and allows noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 in Mombasa has been designed to replace the popular Polycom IP320 model. The Polycom IP 321 IP Phone provides through an instinctive user interface a full feature set including both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, pick-up, park, transfer, and 3-way local conferencing, and more advanced abilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML micro-browser, and distinctive call treatment.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 in Nairobi phone is designed to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and effectual as possible. The phones’ standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the basic for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry enables flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Kenya Features:
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys (“Menu” and “Dial”)
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center “Select” key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- UNIT IS PoE. No Power Supply included
- Two-line deskphones with excellent sound quality
- A set of enterprise-grade features
- Easy configuration and use
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP features
- HD Audio Quality
- Enjoy crisp and clear sounds courtesy of a full-duplex speakerphone that is embedded in the Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone. It also incorporates the use of Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology & HD Voice, resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Simple & Ergonomic Design
- The elegant Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone has been built to support 2 SIP lines, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and a wide range of audio codecs, an advanced speaker and microphone system so as to accord you crystal clear conversations which are free of distractions. The highly interoperable device is suitable for use in many business settings where both small and large scale deployments are needed.
- Headset Compatibility
- The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with a dedicated 2.5-mm headset port which is compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 4-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone boasts of a 320 x 160-pixel graphical monochrome display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone is designed to support Power over Ethernet and is therefore a power – saving device which is highly useful in offices that wish to cut down on operational expenses.
- The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone.
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.