Snom 760 IP Desk Phone Mombasa
The Snom 760 IP Desk Phone in Mombasa addresses the requirements of office users that demand outstanding audio, PBX-style keys, and rich graphical information. With the Snom 760 IP Desk Phone full IP telephone functionality, plus a range of additional features that place it in a class of its own when compared to similar products.
The Snom 760 IP Desk Phone in Mombasa audio sub-system was designed for outstanding performance in office environments. It supports a big range of codecs, wideband audio, and handset or hands-free operation according to the TIA-920 standard. The specially designed grips hold and release the receiver, therefore removing the noise normally associated with lifting and replacing the receiver. The unique foot stand allows two positions for the device to confirm maximum comfort.
Two rows of general-purpose buttons with 12 two-color LEDs can be used to implement functions known from traditional PBX systems. Examples include speed dial, shared line appearances (SLA) , busy lamp field (BLF), redirection, door opening, and many more features depending on the PBX system used.
Snom in Mombasa also offers a UC edition Snom 760 IP Phone that is qualified for Microsoft Lync. When registering a Snom 760 Kenya UC Edition you will create an easy mass configuration and customization of the Snom VoIP Phones in Mombasa. These Snom UC Edition phones allow the Microsoft Lync user to now fulfill any business needs with a VoIP Phone.
Snom 760 IP Desk Phone Features:
- High-resolution 3.5″color display
- 12 LED function keys
- LED function keys
- Wideband audio
- Hands-free operation
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WLAN ready
- 2 x USB (Type A)
- 2 Gigabit LAN ports
- Elegant design
- High resolution 3.5” color display
- 16 multi-color LED function keys and 4 variable function keys
- 12 identities (lines)
- Wideband HD audio
- Hands-free operation/speakerphone
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WLAN / Bluetooth Headset ready
- Gigabit switch
- 2 x Gigabit LAN ports
- XML Mini-browser
- 2 x USB Ports
HD Audio Quality
Enjoy crisp and clear sounds courtesy of a smart Digital Signal Processor(DSP) that is embedded in the Snom D760 IP Phone. It also incorporates the use of smart Comfort Noise(CNG) with Voice Activity Detection (VAD), resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions.
Simple & Ergonomic Design
The elegant Snom D760 IP Phone has been built to support 12 SIP lines, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and a wide range of audio codecs, an advanced speaker and microphone system so as to accord you crystal clear conversations which are free of distractions. It boasts of programmable keys with built in LEDS for visual call indication alerts and context-sensitive function keys. The highly interoperable device is suitable for use in many business settings where both small and large scale deployments are needed.
The Snom D760 IP Phone has been meticulously designed to be extremely lightweight, with a net weight of just 440grams and a foot stand weighing just 120g. This enables you to move around freely with it, without any strain.
Snom D760 IP Phone comes with in-built classic ringtones which can be set to suit the user’s preferences as notification tones for incoming calls and messages. It also allows for localization of settings such as language, time, and dial tones.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Snom D760 IP Phone is designed to support Power over Ethernet and is therefore a power – saving device which is highly useful in offices that wish to cut down on operational expenses.
- The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom D760 IP Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom D760 IP Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom D760 IP Phone.
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom D760 IP Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.