Cisco 8841 IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone comes with a new advanced design which features a large 5″ display screen for an enhanced visual clarity. A navigation cluster enables you to easily navigate menu options and applications over the 4 integrated soft keys, navigation keys, as well as fixed buttons. The display screen is also equipped with 5 programmable keys which can be can designed to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. The phone supports SIP telephony, busy lamp fields and other important functions, making it ideal for administrators and managers, giving them a beautiful tool for VoIP telephony with an improved feature set to boot. It is perfect for any desktop, with an optional wall mount kit available. The Cisco 8841 IP Phone is hearing – aid compatible and uses Cisco EnergyWise™ technology, therefore proving to be a highly eco-friendly and energy-efficient device.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841 , you can increase personal efficiency through an attractive user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The Cisco 8841 IP Phone combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encoded voice communications to increase security, and access to a complete suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted structure platforms and third party hosted call control.
You can also increase productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold or resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit audio keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco 8841 IP Phone Features:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience.
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port).
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended).
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
- A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
Easy User Interface :
Cisco 8841 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
Hearing – Aid – Compatible :
The Cisco 8841 IP handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements with industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
Power Saving and Eco- Friendly Device :
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet helps reduce installation and infrastructure costs. Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen :
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone boasts of a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen WVGA backlit color display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 5 programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
HD Wideband Audio :
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Supports the use of Headsets :
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
Wall Mountable Device :
The Cisco 8841 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.