Cisco 8865 IP Phone Mombasa
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone combines a smart new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” consistency. Encrypted voice communications for better security. And access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
In addition, with Cisco Intelligent Proximity you can use your desk and mobile phones together when you are at your desk. During mobile calls you can move the audio path over to the Cisco 8865 for better audibility. You then could share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This ability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk and stay connected when away from your desk. The IP Phone 8865 Kenya offers 5 programmable line buttons. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost output by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed-function buttons give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation cluster helps you transition over menus more easily.
With a 5-inch 800×480 24-bit color display and elite networking functionality, Cisco 8865 IP Phone allows crystal clear video collaboration. The ergonomic, simple-to-understand design speaks volumes about Cisco’s long history of creating industry-leading devices.
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone includes Cisco Intelligent Proximity, which allows you to use your desk phone and mobile phone together when you are near the 8865. It is WiFi enabled, and supports Bluetooth, for more options. It has 2 switch ports, including a Gigabit Ethernet port for lightning fast network connection. It is PoE compliant.
Cisco 8865 IP Phone Features:
- The phone offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
- The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (WLAN) enabled.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- 720p HD video (encode and decode)
- 264 and Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- The full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
- Secure boot
- Secure credential storage
- Device authentication
- Configuration file authentication and encryption
- Image authentication
- Random bit generation
- Hardware cryptographic acceleration
- Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF)
- Manufacturer-Installed Certificates (MIC)
- Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
- Ethernet 802.1x supplicant options: Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS)
- Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS
- Media authentication and encryption using SRTP
- HTTPS for client and server
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-based VPN client
Affordable, High Quality IP Phone :
The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is affordable, highly secure, easy to use, and integrates with your personal mobile devices. It also provides flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third party control offer flexible deployment options.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen :
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone boasts of a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 5 programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
HD Wideband Audio :
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations.
Supports the use of Headsets :
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
Easy User Interface :
Cisco 8865 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) :
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet helps reduce installation and infrastructure costs.
Wall Mountable Device :
The Cisco 8865 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.