Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone in Nairobi is an advanced endpoint that provides cheap, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide. The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone supports 2 lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more creative, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. It also supports multi-call per line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed buttons for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature buttons also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone offers greater personalization, with the choice of two colors and two receiver-style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization requirements of global customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 in Nairobi is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green advantages. A Deep-Sleep option delivers energy savings. With this option, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Kenya consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours against when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics provide a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera, you can raise your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor offers support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your 6921 Phone.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Features:
- Deep-Sleep power saving option
- Multiple-language support
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls
- RJ9 headset interface
- Four softkey buttons and a scroll toggle bar
- Dual-position foot stand
- Multiple ringtones
- 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b,G.729ab and iLBC audio-compression codecs are supported
- The hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Enhanced Visual Clarity
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone boasts of a high-resolution 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display with white backlight widescreen display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Audio
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of audio compression codecs such as 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b,G.729ab and iLBC to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations.
- Supports the use of Headsets
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Energy – Saving & Eco- Friendly Device
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone is designed to be energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green advantages. A Deep-Sleep mode enables you to save power energy. With this option, the Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours against when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics provide a more earth-responsible solution.
- Hearing Aid-Compatible
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone is designed to accommodate the needs of persons who have a hearing impairment. It meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.