Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone Mombasa
The Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone in Mombasa extends the abilities with further keys and an LCD display. With this Cisco expansion module 7915, you can add 12 physical keys with access to 12 additional keys through the page buttons for a total of 24 keys to the current buttons. You can use up to two Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7915 Kenya modules with the Cisco Unified IP Phone select models. Call coverage is a serious capability for executive administrators and others who monitor and manage the many status of calls.
For high call volume positions, the Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone in Nairobi and the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916 provide an adjunct solution to instantly control the status of a number of lines beyond the number supported natively in the wideband audio Cisco Unified IP Phones 7962G, 7965G and Phone 7975G. The Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Modules spread the call coverage capabilities with extra buttons and an LCD display.
Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Adds 12 keys to the existing six on the 7962G and 7965G and the existing eight on the 7975G
- Access 12 additional keys using the page keys for a total of 24
- Can add up to two 7915 expansion units
- Each of the buttons can be programmed as a directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key
- Buttons are illuminated allowing easy identification of calls
- Includes RS 232 connection cable
- Does not include single or double foot stand (see accessories below)
- Cisco IP Phone powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) – With one or two 7915 expansion modules, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)
- Cisco IP Phone powered by local power supply – With one 7915, no power supply needed. With two 7915’s, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)
The Cisco Expansion Module 7915 allows its user to you add 12 physical keys with access to 12 extra keys through the page keys for a total of 24 buttons to the existing 6 keys of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G Kenya and 7965G models and the current 8 buttons of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G. You can use up to 2 Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7915 modules with the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G models.
The Cisco Expansion module for 7915 Unified IP Phone has two Page buttons which are used to access each page of 12 buttons and provide phone status.
Enhanced Visual Clarity
The Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone is equipped with a clear pixel resolution which not only offers an enhanced visual clarity to its user, but also gives a quick access to details. The Expansion Module boasts of productivity enhancing features which deliver maximum communication experience at an extremely affordable cost.
The Cisco Expansion module 7915 Unified IP phone works perfectly with the Cisco 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G models.