Snom D765 VoIP Phone Mombasa
The Snom D765 VoIP Phone in Mombasa features a high-resolution 3.5-inch TFT LCD is the quality of the display of information in Snom D765 at the highest level. All details, such as the presence information or the caller information will be displayed with a flawless clearness. The 16 multi-colored function buttons are freely programmable, so this Snom IP Phone delivers the user with a high degree of flexibility. Each key can be configured so that it fulfills different functions, for example the speed dial, the F panel (BLF) or the presence indicator.
With the current microphone and speaker system in combination with the DSP, the Snom D765 VoIP Phone is the plus ultra in the field of audio performance and guaranteed both over the receiver and hands free a crystal clear call quality.
The Snom D765 VoIP Phone Nairobi , Kenya features 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and a Hi-Speed USB port that lets for each connection to accessories such as a USB or Bluetooth headset, Wi-Fi stick, and/or the D7 Expansion Module. The Digital Signal Processor of the Snom D765 confirms the best audio quality for any user, accompanied by an advanced speaker and microphone system. A hands-free speakerphone is also available on this device, along with a total of 16 programmable function buttons that can be configured to functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field, or presence indicating.
Snom D765 VoIP Phone Features:
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with up to 1000 entries
- Speed and URL dialing
- Caller ID, Call waiting
- Codecs: G.711 A-law, u-law, G.722 (wideband), G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10(FR)
- Voice Activity Detection
- Protocols: SIP, DHCP, CTP, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP, LDAP, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6
- Handle up to 4 simultaneous calls
- 3-way conferencing
- PoE or 5Vdc power adapter 10 watts
- Handset: 4P4C, Headset 4P4C, 4pin for snom EHS Advanced
To secure your files and data from being accessed by any unauthorized users, devices and applications, the Snom D765 IP Phone uses protocols such as Transport layer security (TLS), SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP and HTTPS server/client, thus eliminating the risks of suffering any form of malicious cyber attacks. It also offers the user a password – protected interface, thus securing your data highly.
Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The technologically advanced Snom D765 IP Phone has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
IP Address Configuration
As a default feature, the Snom D765 IP Phone obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
Superb Audio Quality
Enjoy crisp and clear sounds courtesy of a smart Digital Signal Processor(DSP) that is embedded in the Snom D765 IP Phone . It also incorporates the use of smart Comfort Noise(CNG) with Voice Activity Detection (VAD), resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions.
Dual – Stack IPv6 & IPv4 Access
The advanced next – generation IPv6 Internet protocol solves the problem of IP address shortage. Basically, every server or terminal has a public address to be accessed directly without translating intranet addresses by NAT or NAT traversal using technologies like STUN in an IPv6 Network, therefore making VoIP applications simpler. The Snom D765 IP Phone fully supports IPv6 protocols with respect to operator IMS access, SIP basic call, TLS encryption, and TR069 remote management. A user therefore has the freedom of choosing between IPv4 and IPv6 connection depending on their network environment. If the operator’s IP/IMS server is IPv4, the gateway allows direct access to the SIP network without any configuration, and if the server is IPv6, the gateway need only set the SIP audio transmission mode as IPv6. During these transmissions, all investments in the existing equipment are secured, existing audio services are not affected, and existing network structure and users’ habits remain the same.
The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Snom D765 IP Phone is based on SIP version 2(RFC3261). Furthermore, the Snom D765 IP Phone can not only be configured via a user interface, but it also accepts SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, which gives its ability to act as a web server.
The Snom D765 IP Phone has been configured to allow full compatibility with major IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk, Broadsoft and 3CX. It also not only supports multiple languages, but also works perfectly with the D7 Expansion Module, thus giving users an easy communication experience. Its dual – angle foot stand offers the user two inclination angles( 46° and 28°) at which to install the magnificent desk phone.
The Snom D765 IP Phone has been meticulously designed to be extremely lightweight, with a net weight of just 900grams and a foot stand weighing just 670g. This enables you to move around freely with it, without any strain.
The Message Waiting Indicator (RFC3842) : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom D765 IP Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom D765 IP Phone , you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom D765 IP Phone .
Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom D765 IP Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Snom D765 IP Phone Specifications
- Weight: Approx. 900g, without footstand approx. 670g
- Dimensions: approx. without footstand 238x190x40 mm. with footstand 238x190x200/220 mm
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Certification FCC Class B, CE marking
- Safety: IEC 60950-1:207, CB
- Power: PoE or 5V DC (SELV) power supply listed in the user guide
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3/1 Gigabit switch
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ 45
- USB Port 1 x type A, USB 2.0 Hi/Full/Low Seed-compatible host interface
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Headset: (wired) 4P4C connector; wireless via Snom EHS Advanced
- Color: Black
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication / message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 16 programmable function keys
- Paper inlay for labeling of function keys
- Dedicated message key
- Audio keys with LED indication: Mute, speakerphone, headset
- Volume key
- 4-way navigation key, OK and cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- 12 identities (lines)
- Directory with 1000 contact entries
- Import/export of directory
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Auto answer
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls
- Music on hold
- Handling of up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conference on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup
- Call park, call unpark
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Mute microphone
- Keyboard lock
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Unified Communications ready
- Built-in HTTP/HTTPS server
- Remote configuration/provisioning
- Dialing from web interface
- Password protection
- Diagnostics (traces, logging, syslog)
Security, Quality of Service
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1X)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
- VPN Support
- Web interface password protection
- Wideband audio
- 711 A-law, μ-law
- 722 (wideband)
- 726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- RFC3261 compliant
- UDP, TCP and TLS
- Digest authentication
- PRACK (RFC3262)
- Error Code indication
- Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262)
- Early media support
- DNS SRV (RFC3263), redundant server support
- Offer/Answer (RFC3264)
- Message Waiting Indication (RFC3842),
- Subscription for MWI events (RFC3265)
- Dialog-state monitoring (RFC 4235)
- In-band DTMF/out-of-band DTMF/SIP INFO DTMF
- STUN client (NAT traversal)
- NAPTR (RFC 2915), rport (RFC 3581),
- REFER (RFC 3515))
- Bridged line appearance (BLA)
- Auto provisioning with PnP
- Presence/Buddy-list feature
- Busy lamp field support (BLF)
- Presence publishing
- Automatic software updates
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/ HTTPS/TFTP
- Completely configurable through web interface
- Remote management via TR-069/TR-111
- Easy WLAN binding via USB adapter
- Static IP, DHCP support