Snom D315 VOIP Desk Phone Nairobi
The premium Black Blue, wall mountable Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai uses its 4 SIP accounts, 5 configurable function keys with LEDs, a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries, a Sensor hook switch and numerous advanced call features to deliver a maximum communication experience to the user. The highly flexible and efficient gadget can be used in a wide variety of areas including offices, call centers and receptions. Its Snom sensor hook switch guarantees you long durability of the desk phone. The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai enables you to enjoy a quality audible conversations courtesy of its award winning Comfort noise generator (CNG) and Voice activity detection (VAD) technologies. Its USB port allows for easy connection to various additional devices such as the Snom D3 extension module and USB stick. The magnificent desk phone supports the use of multiple languages, thus giving its user an easy experience while operating it.
The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai is not only based on SIP version 2(RFC3261), but also works perfectly with major IP PBX platforms such as 3CX and Asterisk.
The Snom D315 VOIP Desk Phone comes in a flexible design makes it fit for use in a varied variety of environments, including offices, call centers and reception areas. It can be used as a desk phone – its gently disposed, European-style keyboard lending itself easily to dialing with slight impact on the user’s hand. It can also be mounted on the wall without extra hardware. Designed to last, the Snom D315 in Eldoret features a dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, which confirms its durability even as networks evolve. It also contains the new Snom sensor hook switch, which increases durability and product life.
Snom D315 VOIP Desk Phone Features:
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable
- VPN support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with the D3 Expansion Module
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom MM2 Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Black-blue
REMOTE MANAGEMENT VIA TECHNICAL REPORT – 069 (TR – 069/TR – 111)
This feature simplifies an application layer protocol for remote management of customer-premises equipment (CPE) connected to an Internet Protocol (IP) network. Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai uses CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) to provide support for functions such as auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance management, and diagnostics.
It is based on HTTP protocol, and provides the communication between a CPE and auto configuration servers (ACS). The protocol in turn addresses the growing number of different internet access devices such as modems, routers , gateways, as well as end-user devices which connect to the Internet, such as set-top boxes , and VoIP devices such as the Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai.
AUTOMATED – PROVISIONING – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The technologically advanced Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
IP ADDRESS CONFIGURATION
As a default feature, the Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
ENHANCED AUDIO QUALITY
The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai comes with an embedded smart Digital Signal Processor(DSP) that allows for crisp and clear sounds, ensuring that the user can enjoy audible conversations whenever making or receiving phone calls. It also incorporates the use of award winning Comfort Noise(CNG) with Voice Activity Detection (VAD), resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions.
DUAL – STACK IPv6 & IPv4 ACCESS
The advanced next – generation IPv6 Internet protocol solves the problem of IP address shortage. Basically, every server or terminal has a public address to be accessed directly without translating intranet addresses by NAT or NAT traversal using technologies like STUN in an IPv6 Network, therefore making VoIP applications simpler. The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai fully supports IPv6 protocols with respect to operator IMS access, SIP basic call, TLS encryption, and TR069 remote management. A user therefore has the freedom of choosing between IPv4 and IPv6 connection depending on their network environment. If the operator’s IP/IMS server is IPv4, the gateway allows direct access to the SIP network without any configuration, and if the server is IPv6, the gateway need only set the SIP audio transmission mode as IPv6. During these transmissions, all investments in the existing equipment are secured, existing audio services are not affected, and existing network structure and users’ habits remain the same.
The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai is based on SIP version 2(RFC3261). Furthermore, the Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai can not only be configured via a user interface, but it also accepts SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, which gives its ability to act as a web server.
The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai has been configured to allow full compatibility with major IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk and 3CX. It also supports multiple languages, thus giving users an easy communication experience.
The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai has been meticulously designed to be extremely lightweight, with a net weight of just 720grams. This enables you to move around freely with it, without any strain.
- The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom D315 VoIP Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom D315 VoIP Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom D315 VoIP Phone .
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom D315 VoIP Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
SNOM D315 VoIP PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
Call Features :
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable) (2)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Auto answer · Hold
- Music on hold(2)
- Handling of up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup(2)
- Call park, call unpark(2)
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client matter code (CMC)(2)
- Unified Communications ready
- Codecs: ·
- 711 A-law, µ-law
- 722 (wideband)
- 726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Built-in assignable ringtones ·
- Comfort noise generator (CNG)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
Set – up :
- Configurable through web interface
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- DHCP Options 66/67
- Snom Redirection Service
- Remote management via TR-069 / TR-111
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (Directory)
- Dual Stack IPv4 / IPv6
User interface :
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication/message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 5 programmable function keys with red LEDs
- Paper inlay for labeling of function keys
- Dedicated message key
- Audio keys: Mute, speakerphone, headset, volume
- 4-way navigation key, OK and cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- 1X authentication and EAPOL
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- HTTPS server/client
- Password-protected web interface
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
Phone Features :
- Dimensions (approx.): 185x200x120 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight (approx.): 720g ·
- Input voltage: 5V DC (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or 5V DC power adapter(1)
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Headset: 4P4C connector
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- 1 x USB 2.0 host port, type A, Hi/Full/Low-Speed
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Base phone unit
- Foot stand ·
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
The Snom D315 VoIP Phone Dubai comes with a two year warranty.
P/N : 00004258