Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone in Nairobi is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that delivers voice, video, applications, and accessories. It is equipped with many standard features including shared video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, HD voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet, a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for ease and high usability.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions in Nairobi allows for easy collaboration so that organizations can rapidly adapt to market changes while increasing output, improving cheap price benefit through speed and invention, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, strongly and with optimal quality.
The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone in Nairobi comes with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for network connection using the open SIP protocol. It is widely interoperable with many platforms. The Cisco video phone also comes in two colors: charcoal gray or Arctic white. You can choose the receiver to suit your preferences: either standard (6 oz.) or slimline (5 oz.).
Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Newly developed ergonomic design and user experience designed for use with the VGA display.
- 264 video support for multiparty standard-definition (SD) calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera (Note: multiparty video communications supported with addition of a Multipoint Control Unit).
- Choice of 802.11 a/b/g desktop Wi-Fi connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream multimedia PC.
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports support accessories for added freedom and convenience. Initial support for both wired and wireless headsets.
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications.
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Industrial design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: Charcoal or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5.6-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- Desktop Wi-Fi Ethernet: As an alternative to wired Ethernet, this model supports an onboard Wi-Fi radio and antenna that enables connectivity to Wi-Fi access.
- Bluetooth: mobility is possible for headset users within 10m/30 feet of their desktop.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- External Audio Ports: general-purpose audio-in and audio-out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and the microphone.
- Ergonomic Design
- Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Easy and Plug and Play Connectivity
- The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone is equipped with 2 USB ports which enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. The USB also enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone is designed to support Bluetooth which delivers its headset users with mobility of up to 30 feet away from their desktop.. This makes it easy to work on other tasks in the office therefore maximizing productivity.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Cisco 9971 IP Phone boasts of a 5.6-in. high-resolution VGA backlit color display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 5 programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Audio Quality
- The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Supports the use of Headsets
- The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.