Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone in Nairobi is an advanced IP endpoint that provides cheap, business-grade voice communication and support for video communications services to customers global. The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Kenya supports 4 lines and a full-duplex speakerphone for a more creative, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number. Fixed buttons for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature buttons also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone offers better personalization, with the choice of two colors and two receiver-style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization requirements of global customers.
The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green advantages. A Deep-Sleep option delivers energy savings. With this option, Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 Kenya consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics provide a more earth-responsible solution.
With adoption of Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and later and the VTIII camera, you can elevate your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor provides support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your IP Phone 6941 endpoint. For more information on Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera.
Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Features:
- 4 Lines
- 2 Ethernet Ports (Gigabit)
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- Supported Protocols: SCCP
- Installed Protocol: SCCP
- Manufacturer Part# CP-6941-C-K9=
- A 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display with white backlight provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio compression codecs are supported.
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- RJ9 interface to optional headset allows customers to enjoy additional options for place and receiving calls.
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC.
- A volume control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
- The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- The phones are supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.2 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
- Software upgrades are supported with a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.
- Enhanced Visual Clarity
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone boasts of a high-resolution 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display with white backlight widescreen display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Audio
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the uses 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio compression codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations.
- Receive Up to 4 Incoming Calls At Once
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone is built to enhance efficiency and boost productivity in your office. It allows you to receive up to 4 incoming calls at once, thus saving time.
- Supports the use of Headsets
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone is equipped with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet helps reduce installation and infrastructure costs.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone is configured to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.2 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP). Software upgrades are supported with a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.