Cisco 7861 IP Phone Mombasa
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone Mombasa is a sixteen line IP phone from the 7800 series with a customizable paper label insert for programmable lines and feature buttons. The Cisco 7861 IP Phone is designed for easy installation with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5-inch white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
The Cisco 7861 IP phone Mombasa includes a 2-way navigation key and dedicated fixed buttons for commonly used office call needs like conference, messaging, and directory. Full wideband audio supplies superior voice quality performance over the receiver, speakerphone, and third party headsets. The Cisco 7861 has an added electric hookswitch control for flexibility in managing calls and spreading mobility around the office.
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone Mombasa supports PoE or can be powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality allows this IP phone to be used for many changed business environments. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series Kenya are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 7861 Mombasa needs a Basic User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. A varied backlit display rapidly shows call details and applications. Operate the Cisco 7861 Kenya on a SIP-based phone system and take full benefit of available telephony features. High-quality voice performance is provided through the phone’s wideband audio support.
Cisco 7861 IP Phone Features:
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- Headset port
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Cisco 7861 IP Phone boasts of a Grayscale 396 x 162 – pixel – based with white backlight display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Wideband Audio
- The Cisco 7861 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- RJ9 Interface
- The Cisco 7861 IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Cisco 7861 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 2-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Supports Class 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Cisco 7861 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. An integrated Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the IP Phone more energy-efficient and ecofriendly.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 7861 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.