Fanvil i21T IP Door Phone Mombasa
The Fanvil i21T IP Door Phone in Mombasa IP intercom offers a smooth and effective solution for protected access control and checking of a building entrance. Voice transmission is delivered by standard IP/RTP/RTSP protocols, which guarantee the best compatibility and combination with third-party IP systems.
The Fanvil i21T IP Door Phone in Eldoret is designed for operation in the most challenging conditions. The strong mechanical production offers the highest protective coverage rating against dust and water (IP65) and protection against mechanical damage. Many deluxe features of the i21T SIP door phone Kenya deliver high user comfort and guarantee safe access control for any outdoor conditions.
The Fanvil i21T IP Door Phone in Nairobi offers 2 lines and is equipped for the outdoor elements. The Fanvil i21T Kenya is PoE enabled and offers a backlit keyboard.The i21T Outdoor IP Door Phone Kenya is compatible with most main platforms such as; 3CX IP PBX, Asterisk, and Elastix. The i21T by Fanvil Kenya highlights features that decrease background noise and offer high-quality audio communication.
Fanvil i21T IP Door Phone Features:
- All in One door access, intercom and paging service
- Omnidirectional Microphone pickup
- Integrated indoor switchgear
- 2 SIP Lines
- Numeric keypad (Dial pad or Password input)
- SIP V1/V2(RFC2543/RFC3261) and P2P Protocol
- High level of comprehensibility and high volume in noisy environment
- Maximal resistivity against dust, water, and mechanical damage
- A quick dial button and backlit touch keyboard
- Support G.711,G.729,G.722,G.729 etc. Codec voice intercom
- Unlock function (swipe or communication)
- Visitor leave message
- Calling indoor extension for two-way conversation
- Software upgrading online
- WEB remote management of Terminal malfunction or status