Cisco CP-7975G Unified IP Phone in Mombasa
The Cisco CP-7975G Unified IP Phone in Mombasa is designed to grow with your organization and improvements to your system abilities. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The Cisco IP Phone in Eldoret delivers direct access to 8 telephone lines, 5 shared soft keys that guide you over call features and functions, and an instinctive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and receiver designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The dynamic feature set allows the Cisco CP-7975G Unified IP Phone in Mombasa to keep pace with your requirements over regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from our website. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone you can basically pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco CP-7975G in Mombasa also provides many accessibility features.
A color touchscreen lends the Cisco CP-7975G IP Phone in Nairobi a new way to connect to VoIP. The keys and display on this phone’s interface let you easily access your contacts, the device’s features and telephony functions. Download compatible third-party applications to view the weather, check the newest stock prices or just to customize the phone’s display with a cool new background.
Cisco CP-7975G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Multiple VoIP protocol support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 128 Bit AES Encryption
- SCCP and SIP-supported
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone (see Q&A for details).
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
- Speakerphone includes Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit when active. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Online Help gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.