Cisco 8845 IP Phone Nairobi
Combining a elegant and new ergonomic design, the Cisco 8845 IP Phone enables you to increase personal efficiency over powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It boasts of 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and “always-on” consistency. The 8845 IP Phone by Cisco in Nairobi converts video and voice communications for security, and offers access to a complete set of unified communications features.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity takes the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the Cisco 8845 IP Phone during active mobile calls to take benefit of its superior audio clarity. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This ability gives you greater flexibility when at your desk.
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone is equipped with 5 programmable line buttons which can be configured to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost output by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed function buttons give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold or resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit audio keys deliver flexibility for audio path selection and switching. The Cisco 8845 IP Phone packs in Cisco’s industry-leading technology. With a Gigabit Ethernet switch combined into the phone, you’ll get speedy Internet connection. You’ll also be able to power the phone over the Ethernet cable using PoE.
Cisco 8845 IP Phone Features:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8845 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode).
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended)
- A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
Easy User Interface :
Cisco 8845 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
Hearing – Aid – Compatible :
The Cisco 8845 IP handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements with industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) :
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet helps reduce installation and infrastructure costs.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen :
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone boasts of a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen WVGA backlit color display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 5 programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
HD Wideband Audio :
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Supports the use of Headsets :
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
Wall Mountable Device :
The Cisco 8845 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.