Cisco 8851 IP Phone Nairobi
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone in Nairobi provides a user-focused experience to your business. Cisco Intelligent Proximity participates select telephony features with your personal mobile device. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories, and wideband audio delivers high-quality voice communications. The Cisco 8851 adds to its value and return on investment with Cisco EnergyWise to decrease costs by saving power energy whilst conserving the environment.
With the Cisco 8851 IP Phone in Nairobi, you can increase personal output over an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8851 by Cisco Kenya combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encoded voice communications to improve security, and access to a complete suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms. It is also supported on third party hosted call control services.
On the Cisco 8851 IP Phone interface are 4 soft keys, 5 programmable keys and navigation buttons for fast accessing menu options on the phone’s bright display. Fixed keys on the phone allow you open applications and control telephony with ease. The phone supports SIP telephony, busy lamp fields and other important functions. Available options for the phone contain a wall mount kit, AC adapter and expansion module. The Cisco 8851 IP Phone also comes standard with a USB port so you can charge your smartphone when at your desk, and stay connected when away from your desk.
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 in Nairobi offers 5 programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either several directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost efficiency by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function buttons give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A 5-way navigation bunch helps you transition over menus more easily. Backlit audio keys offer flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco 8851 IP Phone Kenya Features:
- Includes a 5-inch widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800×480 pixel display.
- Support for up to 5 DN lines, 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys.
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more.
- Supports XML.
- Provides SSL-based VPN client.
- Support for wideband audio and Full-duplex speakerphone.
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC.
- Integrated headset jack, Dual position foot stand, wall mountable.
- Single USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft range).
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) – 10.0 and later through fast track.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later.
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)
- The Cisco IP Phone 8851 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8851 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
- Up to two optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules with up to 72 additional line/feature keys are supported.
- Two color options (charcoal and white) are available.
Easy User Interface :
Cisco 8851 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
Easy and Plug and Play Connectivity :
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone is equipped with a single USB port which enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
Hearing – Aid – Compatible :
The Cisco 8851 IP handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements with industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
Bluetooth Connectivity :
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone is designed to support Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft range). This makes it easy to connect to other compatible devices.
Power Saving and Eco- Friendly Device :
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone is comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet helps reduce installation and infrastructure costs. Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
Up to two optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules with up to 72 additional line/feature keys are supported when used with the Cisco 8851 IP Phone.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen :
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone boasts of a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen WVGA backlit color display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 5 programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
HD Wideband Audio :
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Supports the use of Headsets :
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
Wall Mountable Device :
The Cisco 8851 phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) – 10.0 and later through fast track, Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later, as well as Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above).