Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone Nairobi
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone in Nairobi uses Polycom HD Voice to deliver life-like richness and clarity to every call. All Polycom Phones Kenya include HD Voice wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom’s patented Audio Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Being an enterprise-grade phone, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 in Nairobi provides an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 devoted hard buttons and 4 content sensitive soft buttons on a backlit, multi-level gray scale 256 x 116 pixels LCD displays. Hosting a built-in XML Micro browser, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Kenya offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycom’s flexible and open XML API.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone in Nairobi, Kenya can be powered via either PoE or the comprised AC adapter. Either way, you will always enjoy HD voice over the speakerphone, receiver or an attached headset. Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology improves voice and audio quality. The SoundPoint IP 450 Kenya from Polycom is interoperable with many SIP platforms. The VoIP phone also supports a complete range of SIP telephony features. Dual Ethernet ports behind the phone offer more connectivity options. A well-designed interface makes using this phone incredibly simple.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Features:
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Three lines, for a moderate volume of calls
- Three lines
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML Microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support Class 2
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Does not include the AC power adapter
- HD Audio Quality
- Enjoy crisp and clear sounds courtesy of a full-duplex speakerphone that is embedded in the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone. It also incorporates the use of Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology & HD Voice, resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Simple & Ergonomic Design
- The elegant Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone has been built to support 3 SIP lines, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and a wide range of audio codecs, an advanced speaker and microphone system so as to accord you crystal clear conversations which are free of distractions. The highly interoperable device is suitable for use in many business settings where both small and large scale deployments are needed.
- Headset Compatibility
- The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with a dedicated 2.5-mm headset port which is compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Easy User Interface
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled 4-way navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone boasts of a 256 x 116-pixel graphical monochrome display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone is designed to support Power over Ethernet and is therefore a power – saving device which is highly useful in offices that wish to cut down on operational expenses.
- The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
- Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
- Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone.
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.