Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 650 in Mombasa
The Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 650 in Mombasa has been designed to meet the communication requirements and needs of telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative assistants, secretaries, and other ‘power users’ who manage and monitor multiple concurrent calls on a daily basis. The SoundPoint Polycom Expansion Module Kenya enhances the user interface of the SoundPoint IP 650 using a high-resolution graphical LCD and 14 multifunctional line buttons that can be setup as a line registration, call appearance, or a speed-dial.
The Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 650 comes with a high-performance attendant console which is based on the SoundPoint IP 650. Up to 3 Polycom Expansion Modules for SoundPoint can be added to one host phone so as to decrease the number of lost customer calls, shorten transaction times, and increase call routing by promptly accepting, efficiently dispatching, accurately screening, and easily monitoring calls.
The SoundPoint Polycom IP Expansion Module delivers an easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP with its big, high-resolution LCD, 14 illumined multifunctional line buttons, and user-friendly call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 601.
Polycom expansion module Kenya Features:
- Exceptional Audio Quality
- The Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 650 is the first IP phone to use Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice technology to bring life-like richness and clarity to voice communications. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, as well as best-in-class system design to deliver unprecedented voice quality.
- Advanced Features and Applications
- The phone supports Microsoft® Live Communications Server 2005 for telephony and presence, and interoperates with Microsoft Office Communicator. The SoundPoint IP 650 also features a USB port for future applications.
- Plug-and-play Connectivity
- The Polycom Expansion Module requires no setup as the host phone provides power and signaling. The easy plug and play feature requires no technical expertise and is such an easy procedure for its user.
- The Polycom Expansion Module comes with an intuitive and easy user interface which comes with a call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 650. A large backlit grayscale LCD screen delivers an easy user interface as well as an easy access to details. The Polycom Expansion modules can be configured as a line appearance or as a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
- Rich Functionality
- The Polycom Expansion Module is equipped with a large backlit grayscale LCD screen which has 14 illuminated keys configurable as a line appearance or a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF).
- The Polycom Expansion Module has the ability to add up to three modules to a single host phone, thus allowing for more efficiency by decreasing the number of lost customer calls, shorten transaction times, and increase call routing by promptly accepting, efficiently dispatching, accurately screening, and easily monitoring calls. SoundPoint IP 650 delivers the advanced call handling capabilities and enhanced user interface of a high-performance attendant console. Designed to improve productivity of telephone attendants, the SoundPoint IP attendant console allows effective and efficient management and monitoring of up to 24 simultaneous calls on up to 12 lines.
- The Polycom Expansion Module is designed to be hot swappable, so you can add or remove the module from an idle host phone at any time.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning
- Designed to make installation, configuration, and upgrade as simple and efficient as possible, the Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 650 boasts a two-port Ethernet switch and integrated Power over Ethernet circuitry. The SoundPoint IP 650 can be centrally configured and upgraded in the field from an FTP, TFTP, HTTP4, or HTTPS4 server and supports provisioning server redundancy.