Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone Mombasa
The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that delivers voice, video, applications, and accessories. It is packed with many advanced features such as shared video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, High-definition voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for ease and high usability.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Kenya allows for easy collaboration so that organizations can rapidly adjust to market changes while increasing output, improving good advantage over speed and innovation, and providing a rich-media experience across any workspace, strongly and with optimal quality.
The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone in Mombasa supports SIP for audio signaling and the data-conscious H.264 standard for video. It has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for speedy network connectivity, and Bluetooth support for hands-free communications. It supports Power over Ethernet. When you attach the optional Cisco Unified IP Camera, you have a complete video conferencing system. It comes with 5 line appearances, which can be prolonged to 77 with only 2 expansion modules.
Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone Features:
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Industrial design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: Charcoal or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- Bluetooth: mobility is possible for headset users within 30 feet of their desktop.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- External Audio Ports: general-purpose audio-in and audio-out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and the microphone.
- Five programmable lines expanding to 77 with 2 key expansion modules. Up to 200 calls per device are supported.
- Ergonomic Design
- Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Easy and Plug and Play Connectivity
- The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone is equipped with 2 USB ports which enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. The USB also enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone is designed to support Bluetooth which delivers its headset users with mobility of up to 30 feet away from their desktop.. This makes it easy to work on other tasks in the office therefore maximizing productivity.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Cisco 9951 IP Phone boasts of a 5-in. high-resolution VGA backlit color display for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 5 programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- HD Audio Quality
- The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone boasts of a full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. The speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Supports the use of Headsets
- The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone comes with an integrated RJ9 headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.