Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Mombasa
The Grandstream GXW4224 is a powerful VoIP Gateway in Kenya which boasts of many standard features that deliver a smooth communication experience to medium and small-sized enterprises. The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya enables enterprises to set up a cost-friendly hybrid IP and analog telephone system, thus enjoying a smooth VoIP communication experience. Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway is designed to be highly interoperable and therefore integrates perfectly with your existing analog phones, PBX systems, as well as Fax machines.
The Grandstream GXW4224 series VoIP Gateway in Kenya is equipped with multiple FXS analog telephone ports, and is packed with many rich telephony features which transform your voice communication experience. It supports flexible dialing plans, easy provisioning, crystal clear audio, and delivers high performance in handling of high volume voice calls in the office. It is therefore an affordable communication solution for businesses that wish to invest in a hybrid IP and analog telephone system so as to fully enjoy the benefits of using VoIP communications. It also not only maximizes the efficiency of workers, but also boosts general productivity.
Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- 24 FXS Ports
- FXS stands for Foreign Exchange Subscriber or Foreign Exchange Station. This port in gateways is used to connect an analog endpoint like a fax machine or an analog phone. A device which has an FXS port is capable of allowing an analog device to connect to a VoIP network. The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya is equipped with 24 FXS ports which allows for easy connection of your analog device to a VoIP network so that you can enjoy making and receiving fast calls over the internet.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway series in Kenya supports a number of voice compression codecs including711, G.729, G.723, iLBC, G.726, and many others. It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Fax Support
- The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya is configured to support T.38 Fax which enables you to create Fax-over-IP. 38 is an ITU protocol that dictates how fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
- Maximum Security
- Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya uses a number of leading security protocols including TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard your VoIP accounts and calls from access by unauthorized persons and devices. This prevents the loss of important data or corruption of files due to access by malicious hackers.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available on private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- Conferencing Capabilities
- The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway series Kenya supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This therefore enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
- Enhanced Visual Clarity
- Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya is equipped with a 128 x 32 dot matrix graphic LCD with DOWN and OK buttons and multi-language support which give you a quick access to details. The graphic LCD display screen provides its user with a comfortable viewing experience even in poorly – lit room conditions.
- Maximum Security
- The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya uses a number of leading security protocols including TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard your VoIP accounts and calls from access by unauthorized persons and devices. This prevents the loss of important data or corruption of files due to access by malicious hackers.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Kenya uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Call Transfer: This advanced feature of the Grandstream GXW4224 series gateway allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting: You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding: You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Dubai.