AVer PTC310 Nairobi Kenya
The Aver PTC310 in Nairobi, Kenya is designed to simplify communication in large spaces such as lecture rooms, conference halls, auditoriums and learning institutions. It simply allows institutions to record classroom and lecture hall presentations as well as post digital versions online available for live streaming and easy download for later references. Its hybrid auto – tracking abilities enables it to lock a target and keenly focus on it, while completely ignoring other distractions in the room. Its Ultra High Definition video delivers crystal clear images with even and natural – looking skin tones across different skin tones of the conference participants in the room.
The Aver PTC310U comes with an installed Web UI to accord its user an easy experience in setting it up as well as through operation. It enables one to easily redirect focus by clicking on a target to quickly adjust the shooting angle and start the tracking process, using a remote control. The lightweight camera allows you to easily carry it around, and is wall mountable, delivering an easy deployment . This in turn results in a cleaner and neater work station.
AVer PTC310 Features :
- High Definition Video
- The AVer PTC310 auto-tracking camera has an Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p for enhanced image clarity. It also onboards a Sony sensor whose excellent performance ensures that you enjoy high-quality video during your productions.
- Zooming Performance
- The AVer PTC310 has a zooming power of up to 24× (12× optical zoom and 2× sensor zoom). Even when the camera is panning and tilting, it works efficiently to allow you to highlight content and randomly change shooting angles. The AVer PTC310 has been designed to let you enjoy clear video content, even from close up, without experiencing motion blurs or pixilation.
- Human Detection AI
This is a brilliant Technique which the Aver PTC310U camera uses to detect and capture human subjects and moving objects within the room during your presentations. This kind of artificial intelligence works so accurately, guaranteeing you sharp focus, thus never losing track of your target whenever you are carrying out any presentation.
- 4K Output Resolution
- The Aver PTC310U camera has 4K output resolution and an Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second,resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt Sony sensor gives you an amazing performance for every shoot, incorporating auto exposure,auto focus and white balance.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- With absolutely no sound at all, PTZ motorized Aver PTC310U camera adjusts pan and tilts speed with the amount of zoom, giving you a faster camera movement when zoomed out for quick framing and slower camera movement when zoomed in for more control.
- Effective Picture Elements
- The Aver PTC310U camera uses its 8 Megapixels power and minimum illumination power of 0.4 lux(IRE50, F1.6 at 30 frames per second) to optimize light balance and adjust colour and image saturation to provide you with natural and even tones across all skin types .The result is a clear balanced image that ensures that every participant is clearly seen, regardless of the lighting conditions in the room.
- Keen Focus
- The Aver PTC310U camera enables you to easily redirect focus by clicking on a target to quickly adjust the shooting angle and start your tracking process. With the help of its sleek remote control or the brilliantly designed Web UI, you can simply operate this advanced tracking feature of The Ave PTC310U even with your basic or no technical skills.
- Presenter Mode
- The Aver PTC310U camera uses this Mode to enable you to effortlessly track your target everywhere within the room. When using this mode, the presenter does not have to stay fixed on one point of the room, but can freely move and interact with the audience, all while being continuously tracked. The camera focuses only on its target, ignoring other distractions during your presentations.
- Zone Mode
- This advanced feature of the Aver PTC310U camera enhances your ability to capture content on multiple displays, all at once. This presents you an option of creating up to four content zones, focusing on the displayed contents, rather than the presenter’s movements within the room.
Why the Aver PTC310?
- The camera’s presenter mode enables you to easily track targets everywhere. As the main presenter at the meeting, you do not have to stand or sit at one point all through your presentation. You can move around and interact with the audience while being continuously tracked by the AVer PTC310. The camera focuses on its target, ignoring other distractions during presentations.
- Its Zone Mode improves your ability to capture content on multiple displays. It gives you an option to create up to four content zones, capturing the content on display instead of the presenter’s movements.
AVer PTC310 Specifications :
|Image sensor||1/ 2.8″ 1080p
|Effective Picture Elements||2 megapixels|
|Output Resolutions||– 1080p/60, 1080p/59.94,1080p/50,1080p/30
|Minimum Illuminations||0.4 lux (IRE50, F 1.6, 30fps)|
|TV Line||900 (center)|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 to 1/32000 sec|
|Exposure Control||Auto, Manual, Priority AE (Shutter, Iris), BLC, WDR|
|White Balance||Auto, Manual|
|Viewing Angles||DFOV: 78°(Wide) to 7°(Tele)
HFOV: 70° (Wide) to 6° (Tele)
VFOV: 42° (Wide) to 3°(Tele)
|Focal Length||f = 3.9mm (Wide) to 46.8mm (Tele)|
|Aperture (Iris)||F = 1.6mm (Wide) to 2.8 (Tele)|
|Minimum Working Distance||0.3m (Wide), 1.5m (Tele)|
|Pan/Tilt Angles||Pan: ±170°
|Pan/Tilt Speed (Manual)||Pan: 0.1° to 100°/sec
Tilt: 0.1° to 100°/sec
|Preset Speed||Pan: 200°/sec
|Preset Positions||10 (IR), 256(RS -232)|
|Camera Control – Interfaces||RS -232 (DIN8), RS – 422(RJ45), IP|
|Camera Control – Protocols||VISCA, PELCO – D (RS -232/RS – 422/IP), CGI (IP)|
|Image Processing||Noise Reduction (2D/3D), Flip, Mirror|
|Power Frequencies||50Hz, 60 Hz|
|Tracking modes||Presenter Mode, Zone Mode|
|Channel||2 channel (Stereo)|
|Codecs||AAC – LC (48/44.1/32/24K), G.711, PCM (8K)|
|Video Outputs||3G – SDI, HDMI, IP, USB|
|Audio Outputs||3G – SDI, HDMI, IP, USB|
|Audio Inputs||MIC in, Line in|
|Power Requirement||AC100V – AC240V to DC12V/5A|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||180.0× 183.5 × 145.0mm|
|Net Weight||1.7(±0.1) kg|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0° to 40°C
Humidity: 20% to 80%
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: -20° to 60°C
Humidity: 20% to 95%
|Network Video Compress formats||H.264, H.265 MJPEG|
|Maximum frame Rates||1080p 60fps|
|Bit-rate Control Modes||VBR, CBR (selectable)|
|Range of Bit-rate Setting||512Kbps to 32Mbps|
|Network Interfaces||10/100/1000 Base -T|
|Multi-Stream Capability||2 (RTSP/web page), 1080p 60fps (max)|
|Network protocols||IPv6, IPv4, TCP, UDP, ARP, IMCP, IGMP, HTTP, DHCP, RTP/RTCP, RTSP, RTMP, VISCA over IP|
|NDI® |HX Capability||Yes (optional)|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1080p|
|USB Video Class||UVC1.1|
|USB Audio Class||UAC1.0|
|Live Video Preview||Yes|
|Camera PTZ control||Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Preset control|
|Camera/Image adjustment||Exposure, White balance, Picture|
|Network Configuration||DHCP, IP Address, Gateway, Subnet mask, DNS|
|IP Search & configuration tool||Support Windows® 7 or later|
- The Aver PTC310 Camera
- Remote control
- Power Adapter
- Power cord
- Cable Ties (×5)
- Screws (×10)
- Cable Fixing Plates (×2)
- Ceiling Mount Brackets (×2)
- Quick Start Guide