Aver PTC310U Nairobi Kenya
Save yourself from time delays by investing in the new Aver PTC310U Nairobi, Kenya which has been designed to accord you an easy user experience. It is easy to set up , and operate even without any technical expertise. Even better, it is supplied with a user manual which guides you step by step in setting up your system. It supports plug and play connectivity, thanks to an included USB 3.0 port, which allows seamless content sharing and doubles up as an element to charge your camera. The Aver PTC310U runs on Microsoft Windows 7 or a later version.
The Aver PTC310U Nairobi, Kenya enables you to carry out your video conferences in style. Its smart Artificial Intelligence delivers high performance, enabling you to enjoy smooth presentations during meetings. It is equipped with two modes : the Presenter and Zone Modes, both of which can be achieved by adjusting the camera to suit the desired mode. The Human Detection Processing Technique incorporated into the Aver PTC310U Nairobi, Kenya allows the user to explore the gadget’s maximum hybrid auto – tracking abilities. An optical zoom power of 12x and a 4K resolution allows for smooth recording, broadcasting, and content streaming.
Aver PTC310U Features:
- Premium Design
- Being a manufacturer of reliable video conferencing systems, Aver has designed the Aver PTC310U AI Auto Tracking PTZ Camera which boasts of a powerful performance and an ultra high quality video production. It pans, tilts , and zooms effectively to allow capture and record crystal clear images and videos to deliver lag – free content during presentations. Its Pro AV capabilities accord its user maximum convenience during video conferences, therefore resulting in productive meetings.
- Artificial Intelligence
- AVer’s Artificial Intelligence algorithm enables the PTC310U camera to detect, focus on, and capture human and moving objects in the conference room. It is so accurate that you are guaranteed sharp subject focus and framing, ensuring that your main targets remain tracked throughout the presentation.
- 4K Resolution
- The AVer PTC310U camera has a cutting edge lens that delivers 4K output and an Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second. Thanks to the onboarded Sony sensor, the device incorporates auto white balance, auto exposure, and autofocus to offer amazing image clarity, wonderful performance, and ease of use.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- The motorized PTZ camera on the AVer PTC310U is quiet when performing functions like panning and tilting, as much as these are done at super-fast speeds. This is because it adjusts seamlessly in tandem with the zoom feature, for instance zooming out for quick framing and reducing camera movement when zoomed in. This gives more control and stability to the image.
- 24× Zoom Power
- The AVer PTC310U enjoys an impressive zooming power of up to 24× (12× optical zoom power and 2× sensor zoom power). This makes it easy for the user to perform functions like highlighting content and changing shooting angles at random, achieved even when the user is panning or tilting. Now you can boast amazing PTZ performance with crystal clear video output minus pixilation and motion blur, even when subjects are zoomed in up close.
- Effective Picture Elements
- The AVer PTC310U camera uses its 8 Megapixels power and minimum illumination power of 0.4 lux (IRE50, F1.6 at 30 frames per second) for optimum light balance, image saturation, and colour adjustment. The output video, therefore, has natural, balanced, and even skin tones regardless of the subject’s skin types or lighting conditions of the conference room.
- Dynamic Focus
- The AVer PTC310U camera gives you unrivaled abilities to easily redirect focus by clicking on a target thereby quickly adjusting the shooting angle and tracking the subject or object. Making use of the supplied sleek remote control, or the meticulously designed Web UI, anyone can operate this highly advanced tracking feature, regardless of their technical skills.
- Presenter Mode
- The AVer PTC310U camera uses the Presenter Mode for effortless target tracking in any part of the room. Thanks to this mode, the presenter is free to move up and about the room, interact with the audience and make presentations without fear of being excluded from the shot. This is because the gadget pulls focus on the main subject and continuously tracks them, ensuring they are retained in the frame.
- Zone Mode
- The Zone Mode enhances your ability to capture content simultaneously on multiple displays. This gives you the option of coming up with a maximum of four content zones, with the focus being the content on display rather than the presenter’s movements.
Aver PTC310U Specifications:
|Image Sensor||1/ 2.8″ 4K
|Effective Picture Elements||8 megapixels|
|Output Resolutions||,4K/30, 4K/29.97,
|Minimum illuminations||0.4 lux (IRE50, F 1.6, 30fps)|
|TV line||1400 (center)|
|Shutter speed||1/1 to 1/32000 sec|
|Exposure control||Auto, Manual, Priority AE (Shutter, Iris), BLC, WDR|
|White balance||Auto, Manual|
|Optical zoom||12 ×|
|Digital zoom||12 ×|
|Sensor zoom||2 ×|
|Viewing angles||DFOV: 78°(Wide) to 7°(Tele)
HFOV: 70° (Wide) to 6° (Tele)
VFOV: 42° (Wide) to 3°(Tele)
|Focal length||f = 3.9mm (Wide) to 46.8mm (Tele)|
|Aperture (iris)||F = 1.6mm (Wide) to 2.8mm (Tele)|
|Minimum working distance||0.3m (Wide), 1.5m (Tele)|
|Pan/Tilt angles||Pan: ±170°, Tilt: 90°/ -30°|
|Pan/Tilt speed (manual)||Pan: 0.1° to 100°/sec, Tilt: 0.1° to 100°/sec|
|Preset speed||Pan: 200°/sec, Tilt: 200°/sec|
|Preset positions||10 (IR), 256 (RS-232)|
|Camera control – interfaces||RS -232 (DIN8), RS-422 (RJ45), IP|
|Camera control – protocols||VISCA/PELCO – D(RS-232/ RS-422/IP), CGI (IP)|
|Image processing||Noise reduction (2D/3D), Flip, Mirror|
|Power frequencies||50Hz, 60 Hz|
|Tracking modes||Presenter Mode, Zone Mode|
|Codecs||AAC – LC (48/44.1/32/24K), G.711, PCM (8K)|
|Video outputs||3G – SDI, HDMI, IP, USB|
|Audio outputs||3G – SDI, HDMI, IP, USB|
|Audio inputs||MIC/ Line in|
|Power Requirement||AC100V – AC240V to DC12V/5A|
|Dimensions( W × H × D)||180.0× 183.5 × 145.0mm|
|Net Weight||1.7(±0.1) kg|
|Operating conditions||Temperature: 0° to 40°C;
Humidity: 20% to 80%
|Storage conditions||Temperature: -20° to 60°C
Humidity: 20% to 95%
|Resolution||4K 30 fps|
|Network video compress formats||H.264, H.265 MJPEG|
|Maximum frame rates||4K 30fps or 1080p 60fpH|
|Bit – rate control modes||VBR, CBR (selectable)|
|Range of Bit – rate setting||512Kbps to 32Mbps|
|Network interfaces||10/100/1000 Base -T|
|Multi – Stream capability||2 (RTSP/web page), 1080p 60fps (max.)|
|Network protocols||IPv6, IPv4, TCP, UDP, ARP, IMCP, IGMP, HTTP, DHCP, RTP/RTCP, RTSP, RTMP, VISCA over IP|
|NDI® |HX Capability||Yes (optional)|
|Maximum video resolution||2160p|
|USB Video Class||UVC1.1|
|USB Audio Class||UAC1.0|
|Live Video Preview||Yes|
|Camera PTZ control||Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Preset control|
|Camera /Image adjustment||Exposure, White balance, Picture|
|Network configuration||DHCP, IP address,Gateway, Subnet mask, DNS|
|IP search & configuration tool||Support Windows® 7 or later|
What’s in the Box :
- The AVer PTC310U Camera
- Remote control
- Power Adapter
- Power cord
- Cable Ties (×5)
- Screws (×10)
- Cable Fixing Plates (×2)
- Ceiling Mount Brackets (×2)
- Quick Start Guide
- Aver CL01 PTZ camera controller
- L-Type Wall Mount
- RS-232 In/Out Cable
- Din 8 to D-Sub 9 Cable