Distance Learning Tracking Camera
Through the DL10’s three AI auto tracking modes and intuitive gesture control, teachers can easily setup different modes to create perfect classes. Thanks to the built-in noise suppression microphones, the Aver DL10 Kenya actively detects the teacher’s speech and eliminates intrusive background noises. After class, teachers can truly switch off with DL10 Sleep Mode functionality, where it automatically turns itself off when online class is dismissed.
Equipped with high portability and a lightweight design, any educator can use the Aver DL10 Kenya to directly connect to his/her laptop via USB port to start distance teaching anywhere. Featuring a Full HD 1080p resolution and a 2 megapixels camera, the DL10 delivers premium image quality.
- Light-Weight & Portable
- The Aver DL10 Kenya weighs only 745g, giving teachers freedom to take work anywhere – just place the DL10 directly on the desk or on the tripod. USB plug-and-play functionality allows teachers to start distance teaching anytime, anywhere.
- AI Auto Tracking
- Equipped with industry leading AI auto-tracking algorithms, the Aver DL10 Kenya can share the teacher’s every move with the students. The DL10’s AI does all the tracking work, without requiring any annoying add-on sensors or devices. Never worry about walking out of the frame or going out of focus again, remote students can see you on the screen wherever you go.
- Balanced Zoom Ratio
- With budget in mind for schools, the Aver DL10 Kenya is the perfect solution: 3X optical zoom delivers clear details, and 6X total zoom ratio is perfect for online or hybrid teaching in any standard K-12 classroom or at home.
- Noise Suppression Microphones
- The DL10’s built in advanced noise suppression technology detects the teacher’s speech while decreasing environmental noises such as keyboards, mouse, and books, delivers clearer sound quality for an excellent audio visual experience.
- Sleep Mode for Privacy
- Simply turn off your laptop or the software when you finish teaching, and the Aver DL10 Kenya will go to Sleep Mode and switch off all functionality within 10 seconds. When it’s time to start teaching again, the DL10 will resume right where you left off with tracking and other settings unchanged. The DL10 makes privacy protection the way it should be: easy.
- Innovative Gesture Controls
- Gesture control allows the teacher to use intuitive gestures to turn on and off tracking, adjust shooting angles for bodies, etc. without touching the screen or using the keyboard, mouse, or remote control.