Aver Multi-I-O Converter Box – ET510 Nairobi, Kenya
The AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 enables you to unite multiple A/V devices. It comes with an easy user interface, therefore requiring no technical expertise in order for the user to set it up. Simply connect your notebook, tablet, Blu-ray player, and other multimedia devices to display your video content on your display in Full High Definition Video Quality within seconds.
The AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 comes with multiple input and output ports including VGA, HDMI, component, and composite ports to allow for easy connection with other devices such as the laptop, document camera, DVD player, and many others, therefore eliminating the need to change cable connections. Its 3D – interlacing, edge enhancement, and color adjustment features deliver sharper images devoid of jagged edges and color noises. Furthermore, the Aver Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 allows for seamless screen sharing, such that a user can display one video on two separate screens at the same time via different output ports.
An included remote control allows the user to easily adjust settings of the Aver Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 such as switching channels or sources or controlling its volume. With the help of an IR extender, a user can still control the user can still control the unit even while out of its sight.
Aver Multi-I-O Converter Box – ET510 Features :
- Ultra-High Definition Video
- This impressive feature of the AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 enhances lower resolution videos to a crystal clear 1080p. The AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 uses its advanced 3D de-interlacing, edge enhancement and color adjustment technologies to eliminate jagged edges and color noises to result in sharper and clearer images.
- Multiple Input and Output Ports
- The AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 comes with multiple input and output ports including HDMI, VGA, component and composite ports, therefore enabling a user to simultaneously connect their laptop, document camera, DVD player, eliminating the need to change cable connections over and again. This also gives the user a seamless content sharing experience.
- High-Class Convenience
- Using an included remote control, a user can easily switch sources or channels and even control volume and other settings without much struggle. Add the IR extender and you can still operate the AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 even while standing or sitting far from it.
- Ease of Setup
- The AVer Multi- I/O Converter Box – ET510 has been built to accord the user a quick and easy installation and operation even with no technical skills. Its plug and play feature supports a USB 2.0 whenever the user needs to update the system’s firmware.
- Maximum Efficiency
- The high performing AVer Multi – I/O Converter Box – ET510 has an impressive capability of displaying one video on two different screens at the same time using different output ports.
- Enhanced Portability
- The AVer Multi- I/O Converter Box – ET510 has a lightweight design which makes it easy for you to carry around anywhere, anytime. Its compactness enables you to easily keep it in your bag since it is not bulky at all.
Why the AVer Multi- I/O Converter Box – ET510?
- Its compact and lightweight design guarantees you maximum portability
- Full High Definition Video output
- Easy to set up
- Eliminate the need to keep changing cables as the AVer Multi- I/O Converter Box – ET510 allows for multiple inputs and outputs at once
- Convenient control using an included remote control
Aver Multi-I-O Converter Box – ET510 Dubai Specifications :
|● HDMI x 2
● 3.5 mm audio
● Composite x 2
● USB 2.0 (for firmware updates)
● 3.5 mm audio & composite combo
|A/V signal from PC / Media player
Projector, CRT / LCD / Plasma monitor
What’s in the Box :
- Multi-I/O Converter Box 510
- Vertical stand
- HDMI cable
- 3.5 mm to component cable
- 3.5 mm to composite/audio cable x 3
- IR extender cable
- Remote control (batteries included)
- AC adapter 12 V / 1.5 A
- Quick guide