Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 Nairobi, Kenya
Specifically designed for Live streamers, YouTubers, and content creators who require high quality voice recording, the Aver Live Streamer MIC features a powerful unidirectional microphone. It comes with a compact and lightweight design, proving to be a highly portable device that can easily be carried around and is suitable for outdoor use as well. The Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 works perfectly with cameras, smartphones, and computer devices, and connects to them seamlessly using a 3.5mm audio – in jack. It is also compatible with many other devices that run on different operating systems including Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows System.
The Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 is equipped with a single input port at the end through which it is linked to a 3-pole audio connector that goes into the Smartphone, DSLR, or Laptop. It is supplied together with a hot shoe mount used to latch it onto the DLSR. A metal stand is also part of the package to help users keep the microphone stable when connected to a laptop. That it is supplied with an array of accessories enhances efficiency and compatibility, which makes it an excellent pick for beginners, especially those with an interest in vlogging. The Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 is a guarantee for better audio quality, and its ultra-lightweight design means increased portability for use outdoors.
Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 Features :
- The Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 is compatible with laptops, DSLRs and smartphones courtesy of a 3.5 mm audio-in jack. It also plugs seamlessly into a wide range of devices that run on both Android, iOS and Windows operating systems. The Live Streamer MIC 133 comes with a metallic stand for easy use indoors, on a desk, or with a computer.
- Intuitive Microphone
- The microphone is unidirectional, can fit into any pocket, and is easy to set up, making it ideal for on-the-go recording. Once the microphone is connected to your device, the audio clarity and sharpness are greatly enhanced as it isolates the speaker’s voice and makes it more pronounced over the ambiance around. The windshield also goes a long way in eliminating distortion to ensure a solid audio output even when recording outdoors.
- Audio on the Go
- The Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 is not only easy to carry but also lightweight, which makes it easy to move around with. This portability means you can now move to wherever you want to Livestream from and still have a crisp sound accompanying your videos.
- Convenient Accessory
- The supplied 4-pole to 3-pole 3.5 mm Audio Adapter Cable makes it possible to connect the microphone and headphones to a smartphone at the same time. This means a user can listen to both playback and system audio without unplugging. It can also be attached to a DSLR using the hot-shoe mount.
Why the Live Streamer MIC 133?
- High-quality cardioid microphone for Streaming, creating YouTube content, podcasting, and general voice or music recording.
- An inbuilt cardioid capacitor picks sound directly in front of the microphone for crisp, detailed, and accurate audio.
- It features a Y-connector with 3.5mm headphone jack for easy interconnection between headphones and the microphone.
Aver Live Streamer MIC 133 Specifications :
|Specifications||Type: Uni-directional condenser microphone
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Output: 3.5 mm Jack
Sensitivity: -37 dB ±3 dB at 1 kHz, (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
Frequency response: 20Hz ～ 16kHz
Maximum SPL: 110 dB
|Dimensions (with stand)||70 x 83.3 x 132.25 mm (2.75 x 3.28 x 5.2 in)
Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz)
|Compatible with smartphones*, cameras and computer devices with devices with a 3.5 mm audio-in jack.
*Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter required for iPhone 7 or later. USB-C-to-3.5mm adapter required for some Android phones. (adapter not included)
|Package Contents||Microphone (AM133)
3-Pole to 3-Pole 3.5 mm Cable
4-Pole to 3-Pole 3.5 mm Audio Adapter Cable